"This has been a tough year for many and this promotion is a way to give thanks and help offset some of the costs for our hometown travelers this holiday season" said Greg Phillips, Director of Aviation. Parking in the long-term lot is regularly $7.00 per day and will be discounted to $3.50 per day for those who use the coupon during the promotional period. Outside of the promotional dates, parking in the long-term lot is still only $7 per day.
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: City launches new project webpage: EngageCOS
- Mark T.C. Bounds is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- The Chocolove Story - 25 Years of Helping People
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
The coupon will be available and ready for download by November 1, 2020. Travelers may claim their coupon at flyCOS.com. Simply click the "Claim Your Coupon" button on the homepage image and enter your email address. The coupon will be sent directly to the email address you entered.
Starting November 21, travelers can redeem their coupon at the COS parking toll booth when departing the airport. Travelers must print the coupon or display it on their phone when redeeming.
Colorado Springs Airport's small size means small commutes, small lines and small waits. It means friendliness, safety and comfort. It also means you don't have to give up the big options of having direct flights to major hubs. For more information visit www.FlyCOS.com, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Pierre Gervois Awarded Prestigious George Stoney Social Impact Award for his TV show The Face of America
- Launching New No Touch Tool Made from EPA Registered Alloy
- BridgeHealth Merges with Transcarent; Completes $40 Million Series A Funding
- Pet Releaf Appoints Rod Millott as CFO
- PearlFection Dentistry Does Implant Supported Dentures with Zygoma Implants
- Ideanomics Enters into US EV Manufacturing Market
- Autonomous Announces First Ever Standing Desk with User-Adjustable Anti-Collision Feature
- Denver Interior Designer Launches Furniture Line
- Colorado Springs: Big SWA-nnouncement for Colorado's Small Airport
- Natural Grocers™ Introduces Special Post-Election Promo Sale From November 5-7
- Recovery Stimulus Can Chart the Way for Resilient Economies in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Liberty Media Corporation Announces Virtual Investor Meeting
- Cordant Health Solutions' Take-Back Program Helps to Remove Potentially Harmful Medications From Homes
- Colorado Springs: Traffic Engineering's Bike Program adds four new trail crossings
- Indie soul-pop artist Pamela Machala to release new album Something Simple
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- BitRouter Announces Dihedral Software Release for its ATSC3pro Receiver at NAB Show New York
- Lightwave Logic Announces Optimization of Advanced Ultra-High-Speed Polymer with Unparalleled Photostability