- Governor Polis Statement on End of Wild Horse Roundups in Colorado
- Intellinetics, Inc. to Present at the 17th Annual Taglich Brothers Investment Conference in New York City
- Food 2.0 Conference Unveils Two New Editions Featuring Insights From Top F&B Experts
About the openings
Select an option below to see more details.
Airport Advisory Commission
About: Acts in an advisory capacity on land use and other matters affecting the construction, planning or operations of the airport.
Meeting Time: 4th Wednesday of every month at 3 p.m.
Vacancy: One citizen at-large member
Citizens' Transportation Advisory Board
About: Advises City Council on multi-modal transportation systems.
Meeting Time: 1st Tuesday of every month at 3 p.m.
Vacancy: One citizen at-large member, One citizen City Council District 1 member, One citizen City Council District 4 member, One citizen City Council District 5 member, One citizen City Council District 6 member (Must have an expertise and/or interest in transportation and transportation-related concerns)
Development Review Enterprise Customer Advisory Committee
About: Provides customer feedback regarding service delivery, advice on the specific fee structure for the enterprise, and customer input into the business process modifications that should be explored by the enterprise.
More on Colorado Desk
- PointsBet Joins Austin FC as Founding Partner, Exclusive to Sports Betting Category
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- City signs Memorandum of Understanding with Colorado Springs Community Cultural Collective regarding future operation of City Auditorium
- Colorado Springs selected as Hot Spot by Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics national program
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
Meeting Time: As needed
Vacancy: One citizen at-large member
Downtown Review Board
About: The Downtown Review Board members review downtown development applications using the Downtown Colorado Springs Form-Based Code regulating plan.
Meeting Time: Eight days prior to the 2nd Thursday of every month at 8:30 a.m.
Vacancy: One Downtown Form-Based Zone property owner
Fire Board of Appeals
About: Hear and decide appeals of orders, decisions or determinations made by the fire code official or his/her designee relative to the application and interpretation of the currently adopted International Fire Code.
Meeting Time: 2nd Friday of each month at 8:30 a.m.
Vacancy: One Large Business member and One Building Contractor member
Historic Preservation Board
About: Acts in an advisory capacity to the City Council in implementing the Historic Preservation program for the city.
Meeting Time: 1st Monday of every month at 4:30 p.m.
Vacancy: One citizen at-large alternate member
Pikes Peak Area Council of Government Community Advisory Committee
About: Serves as the formal mechanism for the active participation of citizens in the planning, promotion, and evaluation of activities of the Pikes Peak Area Council of Governments.
More on Colorado Desk
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- Colorado Springs: Frontier Airlines Now Offers Service to Orlando from COS
- September 15 is National Online Learning Day - LearningRx Brain Training Offers Online Training
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
Meeting Time: Last Wednesday of every month at 3 p.m.
Vacancy: Two citizens at-large
Public Safety Sales Tax Oversight Committee
About: The Public Safety Sales Tax Oversight Committee monitors the expenditure of the Public Safety Sales Tax (PSST) funds.
Meeting Time: 2nd Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. in the months of January, May, July, September and October
Vacancy: One citizen City Council District 3 member, One citizen City Council District 4 member, and One citizen at-large member
How to apply
Please submit your application by Friday, August 13, 2021.
All applicants must reside with the City of Colorado Springs.
Apply by mail: Applications and resumes can also be emailed Michael Montgomery at Michael.Montgomery@coloradosprings.gov or mailed to City Council, Attention: Michael Montgomery, P.O. Box 1575, Colorado Springs, CO 80901.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- NioCorp Named to TSX30 List as one of The Exchange's Top Performing Stocks
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- Covid is NOT Over, and Daily Habits are More Important Than Ever
- Gold Coast Health Plan and AmericasHealth Plan Partner on Three-Year Medi-Cal Pilot Program
- Colorado: Gov. Polis Provides Update on COVID-19 & Plans for Vaccine Boosters
- Live Good and Union Station Homeless Services Unite To Hold "A Celebration of Love and Unity" Fundraising Event
- SS&C ALPS Advisors To Close An Exchange Traded Fund
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- Great Wine Gift: A Wine Lovers Paradise, For Any And Everything Wine Accessory Related
- Three Innovative New Buildings Welcome Students Back to the University of Denver Campus This Fall
- Governor Polis, Senator Bennet & State of Colorado Launch Campaign To Ensure Every Colorado Family Can Access Child Tax Credit
- National Association of Tax Professionals releases annual tax preparer fee study
- CORA Vascular Interventional Radiologists strive to save limbs, save lives
- Colorado Springs: Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services accepting photo submissions for 2022 calendar
- Loftus Wealth Strategies Celebrates 10 Years with Strategic Expansion
- In a New York Minute : Voglia Swimwear Showcases at New York Fashion Week
- Genmega Launches New Website for ATMs and Kiosks