- Apogee Welcomes Nick Marchese, VP of Growth
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- Lumen Technologies completes private offering of Senior Notes
The only outdoor rink in the area, Skate in the Park will once again open on the west side of Acacia Park in the heart of Downtown Colorado Springs. The rink will be open from November 13, 2020 through January 31, 2020, with both public skate sessions and opportunities for private events.
To ensure a safe and fun skating experience, Skate in the Park operations have changed this year to comply with public health protocols, to ensure capacity limits are maintained, and to provide for extra cleaning and sanitizing between sessions.
- Tickets will be available only through online purchase. Specific time slots must be selected and walk-up entry cannot be accommodated.
- To allow for any changes in public health protocol or restrictions, tickets will only be available two weeks in advance.
- Hours and days of operations vary. Private rentals for groups also are available.
- Tickets are $9 per skater and include skates. Children under 4 are free when accompanied by a paid admission.
- Due to capacity limits, spectators must reserve a free ticket to accompany skaters.
The full schedule, FAQs and links to tickets is available at www.DowntownCS.com/skate.
More on Colorado Desk
- BEERMKR Home Brewing System Is a Beer Lovers Dream Holiday Gift
- Foundation Offers FREE Workshop To Motivate Black Male Students After Tumultuous 2020
- What Happens When a Home Does Not Sell
- nVoq is excited to announce nVoq.Voice. Our newest innovation in cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant speech to text technology is available now.
- Top Canadian Business Leader Joins CEO Coaching International
About Downtown Colorado Springs
Downtown Partnership is the lead nonprofit organization ensuring that Downtown Colorado Springs serves as the economic, cultural, and civic heart of the city. The Partnership works with its affiliate boards, the Downtown Development Authority (DDA), Greater Downtown Colorado Springs Business Improvement District (BID) and Downtown Ventures, as well as with the business sector, civic groups, government and individuals to promote business growth and retention and community engagement. Skate in the Park is a program of Downtown Ventures, and is supported through sponsorship. For more information visit www.downtowncs.com, or contact Downtown Colorado Springs at 719.886.0088.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Supreme Court Rules There Is No Santa Claus In New Holiday Book
- Syxsense Announces New Asia Expansion
- HZT Records Releases "Angel" by Hillstaxx Dec 11
- Colorado Springs: 1871st tree planted in COS150: tree challenge
- Thanksgiving Cannabis Sales Top $238 Million, Mark Biggest Sales Day of the Year
- Everside Health Names New President and COO
- Handle Payroll and Business Tasks With ezAccounting Bundle Version 2020-2021 For Limited Time
- Strive Health Welcomes Brandi Riddle as Chief Financial Officer
- 'Bounce Back to Success' hits Amazon Best-Seller List
- Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Hilton Head Bluffton Realty Taps Christina Galbreath-Gonzalez To Lead Bluffton Office
- Robert T. Ball, Jr., MD Honored with ReadyCommunities Partnership/CCROA 2020 National Service Award For Leadership in SC Communities Amidst Pandemic
- Australian Artist seeks 4 Million USD in damages from Bollywood
- Reigning National Football League's DPOY, Stephon Gilmore, Hand Writes a Note to his Five-Year Old Son, Addressing Why "Black Lives Matter"
- New Hires Fuel TRIBUS Year-end Growth
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs podcast: 'Tis the season to be SAFE
- Anark Deepens Commitment to Customer Engagement with Additions to Executive Leadership Team, Marketing, and Sales Enablement
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Great Place to Work®
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Announces further expansion in Guinea
- TripDelivers Announces Today Partnering with Ghost Kitchen Brands of Canada and Ghost Kitchens USA
- Who Inspired Me the Most? Learn what I (Harry Javer) learned from Successful Top Entrepreneurs, Artists, & Celebrities I met with