- Alterra Mountain Company Names New President & COO of Mammoth Mountain & June Mountain in California
- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Fund Street Technologies Brand, One Park Financial is Certified 4 Years in a Row as a Great Place to Work®
The project team will share a project overview, milestones and schedule, and preview a map-based tool to collect input on existing conditions along Platte Avenue.
Register for the meeting
Platte Avenue is part of ConnectCOS, a citywide transportation study, and has been identified as a priority corridor for further analysis. Studying how our community uses Platte Avenue provides a valuable opportunity to improve how people travel by car, public transportation, foot or bike in and around the corridor.
More on Colorado Desk
- Simplifya Makes Major Q2 Moves with Closing of $6 Million Series B Round, Addition of Jeff Katz to Board of Directors and Imminent Launch of TENDRTM Payment Processing Solution
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- Veritone Awarded US Patent for Dynamic AI Model Orchestration
During this yearlong project, the City will collect data to better understand the current conditions of what was once a state highway, as well as analyze future travel demands and expected land uses along this corridor. In addition to evaluating the various transportation modes currently being used along Platte Avenue, the study will recommend improvements in each of corridor's distinct neighborhoods as it serves as a vital east/west connector for those who live, work and enjoy our community.
To learn more about the project, the upcoming community meeting and how to get involved in shaping the future of Platte Avenue visit ColoradoSprings.gov/PlatteAveCorridor.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- Guidehouse Insights Names Nokia, Sierra Wireless, Cisco, and HPE the Leading Industrial IoT Networking Solutions Vendors
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- Intermap Wins Contract Under OTA from National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency ("NGA")
- Fast-Growing Team Collaboration Market Leader Selects ServiceSource to Design and Implement Innovative Revenue Retention Program
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
- USA Triathlon Announces 2020 U.S. Olympic Triathlon Team
- Mod Livin' Modern Furniture announces a NEW OWNER!
- Colorado Rancher Unveils NEW John Budd CBD Line for Working Men
- Canadian Turnaround Software and Telecom CEO joins CEO Coaching International
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Syxsense Welcomes Dave R Taylor as Chief Marketing Officer - Invests to Expand on Growth
- Xtreme Vibe TV Heads To Amazon Prime Video
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. Appoints Audrey Robertson to Its Board of Directors
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer
- Downtown road closures planned due to Colorado Springs Western Street Breakfast Wednesday, June 16
- Atlant Health - Chiropractic & Functional Medicine announces opening of new location in Midtown New York City