- DHI Group, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results on February 8, 2022
- Colorado: Polis Administration Makes Key Resources Available for Child Care Providers
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
This sale includes 63 license plate configurations, including: 2022, 1STSNOW, COOKIE, DANCER, GOTSKIS, JINGLE, MRCLAUS, SLEIGH, and XOXOX. Auction winners receive the exclusive right to use the configuration on their vehicle registered in Colorado. The sale is online only and ends at 8:00PM MST on Friday, November 26, 2021.
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Recognized As National Leader in Cost-Saving, Sustainable Building Practices
- Colorado Springs: City names 12 individuals to Wildfire Mitigation Advisory Committee
- Integrated Dental Organization Espire Dental Acquires a Multi-Practice Platform With Six Locations In Colorado
- Colorado: Polis Administration's I Matter Free Mental Health Program Gains Momentum, Addresses Growing Stress and Anxiety Facing Youth
- Traveling Shamans Camp 2022 - Call to Creators
"What better gift can you give than a customized license plate configuration?" said Lt. Governor Dianne Primavera. "Proceeds from the sale of these license plate configurations support programs that increase quality of life for people with disabilities, so even if you are buying the configuration for your own vehicle, you are still giving to a good cause!"
In June the Colorado Disability Funding Committee awarded four grants for $10,000 each. One of the organizations funded was Family Voices Colorado to create and distribute educational materials to families with young children who are deaf-blind.
The Colorado Disability Funding Committee has raised more than $85,000 in 2021 from the sale of 110 license plate configurations and has awarded $40,000 in grants.
The committee holds auctions frequently and offers grant opportunities as funding allows.
Follow their activities at https://disabilityfundingcommittee.colorado.gov/.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- SCHWAZZE CLOSES ACQUISITION OF DRIFT
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
- Infermedica raises $30 million Series B Funding from One Peak to expand AI-driven Medical Guidance Platform
- Gatos Silver Provides Update on Mineral Resources and Reserves at Cerro Los Gatos and 2022 Performance Guidance
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs: One team, one fight
- Commercial Collection Bureau Partners with Leadferno for B2B Text Messaging and More
- Colorado Springs: Episode 75: One team, one fight
- Colorado Springs: Volunteers needed for 2022 Point in Time Count
- Colorado: Polis Administration's Free Medical Grade Mask Program Distributes 1.7 Million Masks in First Week
- SCRAM Systems and Upstreem enter a strategic partnership agreement to bring a unique GPS locking smartwatch to the United States market
- 11Sight Welcomes Jason Carver as Vice President of Product Management
- Boulder Septic Tank Contractor Announces New Septic Tank and System Services
- Author, Philanthropist, Entrepreneur, And Public Speaker, Mel Jackson To Appear As Keynote Speaker
- Wohler releases iAM-AUDIO-8 with AoIP options
- TRU Staffing Partners Privacy Expert Earns IAPP Certified Information Privacy Manager Credential
- Beacon Healthcare Systems Improves Medicare Application Processing Time by 92%
- RE/MAX Announces Keynote Speakers for 2022 R4 Convention
- STS Capital Partners Managing Director Shamil Hargovan Leads 3D Printing Industry Experts Wohlers Associates Sale to ASTM
- Critigen Rebrands as Locana Leading a New Era in Location Intelligence
- Introducing IDS, a new company from IPD built to revolutionize the connection between owners/operators, assets, and service channels