- Legacy Distribution Group to Begin Distribution for Rap Snacks
- Colorado: Governor Polis: Get Your Booster Following Additional FDA, CDC Authorization of Booster Shots
- Colorado: Governor Polis Appoints Yolanda M. Fennick to the El Paso County Court in the 4th Judicial District
Effective immediately, the new Aspen office is centrally located on Main Street in a renovated, historic Victorian building at 132 West Main Street, Suite A, Aspen 81611. The office boasts double the space of its current office, as well as more accessible parking, and a robust list of orthopedic services.
ValleyOrtho's team of board-certified surgeons, physician's assistants, athletic trainers, and nurses provide high quality, evidenced-based, musculoskeletal care to their patients. The team's areas of expertise include knee, shoulder, hand & wrist, elbow, hip, foot & ankle, joint replacement, sports medicine, fracture management, acute and chronic injury management, and beyond.
ValleyOrtho's office hours are currently Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. They are currently accepting new patients. Same-day and walk-in appointments are available, allowing patients to skip the ER for minor injuries. Most insurances are accepted. Parking is available on-site and along the street.
"At ValleyOrtho, we are dedicated to putting our patients first and providing them with the most convenient and comprehensive care possible," said Orthopedic Surgeon Tomas Pevny, MD of ValleyOrtho. "The new office will give our patients access to cutting-edge technologies and support services in a comfortable environment. Instead of patients having to travel and make multiple appointments, on-site X-rays and imaging allow us to diagnose and treat patients the same day."
More on Colorado Desk
- 11:15 ET A Message from the National Solar Conference Chair
- Best Buy Black Friday 2021 from Nadula Hair-Grab with Both Hands!
- STS Capital Partners Managing Director Andy Harris To Speak at Chief Executive Conference
- Axiros Launches New Release of AXACT 2021.4
- Colorado: Office of Saving People Money on Health Care Releases Report on Broad Financial Impacts of High Health Care Costs
ValleyOrtho is committed to being the trusted leader in innovative, quality-focused, comprehensive musculoskeletal care in Aspen, the Roaring Fork Valley and beyond. In addition to the downtown Aspen office, ValleyOrtho has the following offices: Valley View in Glenwood Springs, Willits HealthCare, Eagle HealthCare, and Silt HealthCare.
ValleyOrtho's dedicated group of providers include Tomas Pevny, MD; Mark Purnell, MD; Ferdinand "Tito" Liotta, MD; Christopher George, MD; Michael Grillot, MD; Chad Mahan, MD; and Noel Armstrong, DPM. ValleyOrtho was formerly Glenwood Orthopedics Center and Foot and Ankle Center at Valley View. Patients are backed by the entire Valley View network of care that includes fellowship-trained radiologists, physicians, and an all-star surgical team.
To schedule an appointment with ValleyOrtho, call 970.384.7140, and for more information, visit vvorthocare.org. To contact the Aspen office directly, call 970.925.4500.
About Valley View
Valley View is an independent, not-for-profit health system based in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Founded in 1955 with funds raised by the community, Valley View Hospital has evolved to serve the healthcare needs of the region. In addition to its 78-bed hospital in Glenwood Springs, Valley View now includes an integrated system of specialty centers and physicians practices providing care in multiple locations across Garfield, Pitkin, Eagle and Mesa counties. Cardiovascular care, including open heart surgery, comprehensive cancer care, neurosurgical and orthopedic care, provide a level of specialty care that enable patients to stay close to home for key healthcare needs. A network of primary care practices support optimal health and the management of patients' total health. As part of Valley View's commitment to the community, it hosts health fairs, blood drives, a Kids & Teen Safety Fair and physician-led education series. Valley View has been recognized for performance excellence from Healthgrades, J.D. Power & Associates, Truven Health "Top 100 Hospitals", Planetree, Survey Vitals and Consumer Reports. PeopleCare. That's Valley View. www.vvh.org.
More on Colorado Desk
- Blackground Records 2.0 Announces 2 Sisters as President and Head of Publicity
- eNubia 2nd Annual Commercializing African Innovation Forum (CAIF) in partnership with African Union
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. Imagines a Better FUTURE with Smithsonian's First Large-Scale Exploration Exhibit
- GBKSOFT Shares Top 3 CRM Development Trends to Follow in 2021
- Colorado: Polis-Primavera Administration Launches Historic Program to Connect Youth to Free Counseling Sessions
Durée & Company, Inc.
954-723-9350 / [email protected]
SOURCE Valley View
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- The Ancient Medicine Provides Solution to Modern Infertility Problem in Monmouth County, NJ
- Informer Repeats as Best Price to Value in BARC BI & Analytics 2022 Survey
- 4 Reasons Why Retail Media is indispensable for CPG Brands
- Business Help Network Announces The Big Push: Q4 Summit, a Virtual Event that Helps Entrepreneurs Succeed
- Sidow Sobrino duo releases first collaborative LP
- 22:41 ET Denver, Colorado Has A Shining Star In Rising Recording Artist, Caelum
- Colorado: Governor Polis Orders Flags Lowered to Honor Yuma Firefighter Darcy Stallings
- IAC retains Newmark for 7711 E Pleasant Valley Rd, Independence, OH
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Jeff Andrews as Chief Operating Officer
- FreeFall 5G Unveils Unique mmWave Advanced Antenna System for Next Generation Commercial Telecom Equipment at Mobile World Congress Los Angeles 2021
- 15 Items to Gather After a Loved One Dies
- Kathairos Solutions Wins the 2021 Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
- Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care Of Denver Achieves Partner Level Three - We Honor Veterans
- 11Sight Receives Prestigious Recognition from the International Trade Council
- 08:34 ET TextUs Launches Workday Integration
- Triumph Technology Solutions (Triumph Tech), announced today that it has achieved the AWS QuickS
- America United International steps up to halt weaponization of America's legal system and related judicial corruption
- Colorado: Gov. Polis Urges Coloradans to Get Vaccinated and to Receive Booster
- With The Holidays Near And Retail Crime Up, Stores Begin Adding Security Guards
- Colorado Springs: City to begin maintenance project Monday on Pikes Peak Greenway Trail