- Governor Polis Statement on End of Wild Horse Roundups in Colorado
- Intellinetics, Inc. to Present at the 17th Annual Taglich Brothers Investment Conference in New York City
- Food 2.0 Conference Unveils Two New Editions Featuring Insights From Top F&B Experts
The decision to close the Fund was made by the ALPS ETF Trust's Board of Trustees after consultation with ALPS Advisors, Inc., the investment adviser to the Fund. On consideration of the Fund's inability to attract significant market interest since the Fund's inception, its future viability as well as prospects for growth of the Fund's assets in the foreseeable future, the Board determined that it was in the best interests of the Fund and its shareholders to liquidate the Fund's shares, which are listed on the NYSE ARCA. The last day of trading for the Fund is scheduled to be Thursday, October 21, 2021.
The Fund will immediately begin the process of closing down and liquidating its portfolio, which will increase the Fund's cash holdings notwithstanding the Fund's investment objective and strategies. From September 14, 2021 to October 21, 2021, shareholders may be able to sell their shares of the Fund, but there can be no assurance that there will be a market for the Fund's shares.
Any person holding shares in the Fund as of the liquidation date will receive a cash distribution equal to the net asset value of their shares. Shareholders receiving this cash distribution will not incur transaction fees in connection with this distribution or the liquidation of their shares in the Fund. A portion of the distribution may represent an ordinary income dividend or a capital gain distribution.
About SS&C Technologies
SS&C is a global provider of services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Founded in 1986, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, and has offices around the world. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest companies to small and mid-market firms, rely on SS&C for expertise, scale, and technology. Additional information about SS&C (Nasdaq: SSNC) is available at www.ssctech.com.
More on Colorado Desk
- PointsBet Joins Austin FC as Founding Partner, Exclusive to Sports Betting Category
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- City signs Memorandum of Understanding with Colorado Springs Community Cultural Collective regarding future operation of City Auditorium
- Colorado Springs selected as Hot Spot by Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics national program
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
About SS&C | ALPS Advisors
ALPS Advisors, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SS&C Technologies, Inc., is a leading provider of investment products for advisors and institutions. With over $18.5 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2021, the firm provides access to asset classes and boutique asset managers in real assets, alternatives, thematic/factor and fixed income through both ETF and open-end mutual fund structures. For more information, visit www.alpsfunds.com.
About RiverFront Investment Group
RiverFront Investment Group is a global asset manager focused on Process over Prediction — a dynamic investment approach driven by a systematic, repeatable methodology. The firm provides flexible, risk-managed solutions for a range of investment objectives and risk tolerances. RiverFront is affiliated with Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated ("Baird"), member FINRA/SIPC, from its minority ownership interest in RiverFront. RiverFront is owned primarily by its employees through RiverFront Investment Holding Group, LLC, the holding company for RiverFront. Baird Financial Corporation (BFC) is a minority owner of RiverFront Investment Holding Group, LLC and therefore an indirect owner of RiverFront. BFC is the parent company of Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, a registered broker/dealer and investment adviser. Learn more at riverfrontig.com.
An investor should consider investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses carefully before investing. To obtain a prospectus which contain this and other information visit www.alpsfunds.com. Read the prospectus carefully before investing.
RiverFront Dynamic Unconstrained Income ETF shares are not individually redeemable. Investors buy and sell shares of the RiverFront Dynamic Unconstrained Income ETF on a secondary market. Only market makers or "authorized participants" may trade directly with the Fund, typically in blocks of 50,000 shares.
More on Colorado Desk
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- Colorado Springs: Frontier Airlines Now Offers Service to Orlando from COS
- September 15 is National Online Learning Day - LearningRx Brain Training Offers Online Training
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
The performance of the Fund relative to its benchmark will depend largely on the decisions of the RiverFront Investment Group, LLC (the "Sub-Adviser" or "RiverFront") as to strategic asset allocation and tactical adjustments made to the asset allocation. At times, RiverFront's judgments as to the asset classes in which the Fund should invest may prove to be wrong, as some asset classes may perform worse than others or fixed income markets generally from time to time or for extended periods of time. The performance of the Fund is related to the market sectors that RiverFront may choose to emphasize or deemphasize from time to time, as well as to the individual securities selected by RiverFront within those sectors. The investment returns for particular market sectors will fluctuate and may be lower than other sectors. In addition, the individual securities chosen for investment within a particular sector may underperform other securities within that same sector. Certain bonds selected for the Fund's portfolio may decline in value more than the overall bond markets.
The value of the Fund's investments in fixed-income securities will generally decrease when interest rates rise, which means the Fund's NAV will likewise decrease.
The RiverFront Dynamic Unconstrained Income ETF is not suitable for all investors. Subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
RiverFront's Price Matters® discipline compares inflation-adjusted current prices relative to their long-term trend to help identify extremes in valuation.
ALPS Portfolio Solutions Distributor, Inc., a FINRA member, is the distributor for the Fund. ALPS Advisors, Inc. is the investment adviser to the Fund and RiverFront Investment Group, LLC is the investment sub-adviser. ALPS is not affiliated with RiverFront Investment Group, LLC.
The RiverFront Dynamic Unconstrained Income ETF is: Not FDIC Insured - No Bank Guarantee - May Lose Value.
SOURCE SS&C / ALPS Advisors
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- NioCorp Named to TSX30 List as one of The Exchange's Top Performing Stocks
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- Covid is NOT Over, and Daily Habits are More Important Than Ever
- Gold Coast Health Plan and AmericasHealth Plan Partner on Three-Year Medi-Cal Pilot Program
- Colorado: Gov. Polis Provides Update on COVID-19 & Plans for Vaccine Boosters
- Live Good and Union Station Homeless Services Unite To Hold "A Celebration of Love and Unity" Fundraising Event
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- Great Wine Gift: A Wine Lovers Paradise, For Any And Everything Wine Accessory Related
- Three Innovative New Buildings Welcome Students Back to the University of Denver Campus This Fall
- Governor Polis, Senator Bennet & State of Colorado Launch Campaign To Ensure Every Colorado Family Can Access Child Tax Credit
- National Association of Tax Professionals releases annual tax preparer fee study
- CORA Vascular Interventional Radiologists strive to save limbs, save lives
- Colorado Springs: Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services accepting photo submissions for 2022 calendar
- Loftus Wealth Strategies Celebrates 10 Years with Strategic Expansion
- In a New York Minute : Voglia Swimwear Showcases at New York Fashion Week
- Genmega Launches New Website for ATMs and Kiosks