- Farmland Partners Buys Illinois Farm for $2.4 Million
- Colorado Springs: Saturday's community forum for Coleman Community Park postponed
- 1040 Abroad: Live tax-free if you earn less than $112,000
NAMA is the nation's largest professional association for professionals in marketing and agribusiness. Their annual Best of NAMA awards program honors the best work in agricultural communications at regional and national levels. Agfinity's website was entered in NAMA's Region II category, which includes six different chapters and 9 different states including Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Texas, and Oklahoma.
The nominees are scored on challenge or opportunity, objective or desired response, target audience, and craftsmanship/originality. Because of the first place win, the website will now gain entry to the national level to be scored among the best of the best agricultural companies and agencies and a chance to be crowned Best of Show.
More on Colorado Desk
- Royal Gold Announces Third Quarter Dividend
- Stratum Nutrition® Announces Market Ready Dairy Free BLIS K12® and BLIS M18®
- MC Residential LLC Names Greg Flatt Regional Vice President
- ENERGY33 is awarded an Engineering & Construction Management Contract in Honduras
- Join us Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday Brunch in Astoria, Queens
More details about the NAMA awards and information on all the winners can be found here, and the award winning Agfinity website can be found here.
Madwire is a technology company that provides business management and marketing software and services for SMBs and franchises through its technology platform, Marketing 360®. The Marketing 360 platform gives SMBs everything they need to manage and grow their business from a singular platform, including the ability to — build a professional website, accept and manage payments, manage leads and customers, book appointments, monitor reviews, manage social media, syndicate business listings, manage content marketing, run multi-channel digital advertising campaigns, and more. Marketing 360 was founded in 2009 with the mission of enriching communities by helping small businesses grow, and is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with offices in Austin, Texas. Learn more about Madwire at www.madwire.com.
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: Applications Now Open for CSPD Victim Advocacy Volunteer Program
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Tim Keller of Albuquerque with Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 36th Tribute to Mayors
- Procurement Partners Welcomes Troy Thibodeau as Chief Marketing Officer
- Industrial and systems engineers honored at international conference
- PharmaJet Partner, Institute for Molecular Medicine, Launches Clinical Trial for the First in Human Alzheimer's DNA Vaccine
About Agfinity, Inc.
Agfinituy, Inc. is a cooperative business committed to successfully delivering value to members and customers by providing quality products, exceptional service, and expertise through an engaged professional employee team. Agfinity aspires to be the best in their market in each business by delivering exceptional service to members and customers that they serve while building the financial strength of their cooperative and its members. Learn more at https://agfinityinc.com/.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- DirectDefense Appoints Jared Ballou as Vice President of Business Development
- Colorado: Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Do You Have Any Experience With Play-To-Earn Games/NFTs?
- Colorado: Governor Polis Signs Bills Into Law
- Colorado Springs: Celebrate Get Outdoors Day Saturday, June 4 at Memorial Park
- Colorado Springs: Public invited to help shape future design of Coleman Community Park
- What Colorado Leaders Are Saying About New Laws to Build More Affordable Housing for Vibrant Communities & Increase Community Safety
- Governor Polis Announces Increase in Funding for Landmark Colorado Outdoor Equity Grant Program After Program Receives 170 Funding Requests During Inaugural 2022 Application Cycle
- National CineMedia, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Conference
- Colorado: Gov. Polis Signs Bills into Law in Grand Junction to Improve Access to Housing, Joins CMU Major Announcement to Help Save Students Money
- Free shuttle service begins in downtown Colorado Springs
- Colorado Leading U.S. in Strongest Job Growth Since Before Pandemic & Fastest Growth Since Great Recession
- Welcome AWATFIT The Fitness Truck to Fort Lauderdale
- Kind Home Solutions makes Denver Business Journal's 2022 Best Places to Work list
- QRails Simplifies Earned Wage Access Delivery with Its AnyDay Platform
- Cornerstone and Swiftlane Announce Strategic Technology Initiative to Create Safer Rental Communities in Denver
- BKV CORPORATION TO ACQUIRE PREMIER BARNETT SHALE UPSTREAM AND MIDSTREAM ASSETS FROM EXXONMOBIL
- Annual Shareholders' Meeting SpineGuard - 8 June 2022
- Colorado: What Public Safety Leaders & Community Advocates Are Saying about New Laws to Make Communities Safer & Ensure Every Coloradan Can Thrive
- Governor Jared Polis Signs Bills to Improve Public Safety to Save Lives and Make Colorado Communities Safer