- Governor Polis Statement on End of Wild Horse Roundups in Colorado
- Intellinetics, Inc. to Present at the 17th Annual Taglich Brothers Investment Conference in New York City
- The 4A's You Need to Have for a Successful Marriage
"The positive announcement today that the Sand Wash Basin wild horse roundups would end early show how federal and state governments can potentially work together. While I wish this roundup hadn't even started, I'm encouraged by the opportunity to chart a more humane course for our state's beloved wild horses. The outpouring we heard shows how much people care for the wellbeing of these iconic Colorado animals, and our administration can play a key role in engaging people who can work together to ensure the health and wellbeing of Colorado's wild horses for generations to come."
More on Colorado Desk
- PointsBet Joins Austin FC as Founding Partner, Exclusive to Sports Betting Category
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- City signs Memorandum of Understanding with Colorado Springs Community Cultural Collective regarding future operation of City Auditorium
- Colorado Springs selected as Hot Spot by Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics national program
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
Last week, Governor Polis and First Gentleman Reis urged the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) to freeze the roundups.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Colorado: Governor Polis Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month
- How Human Resource Managers Can Support Working Family Caregivers
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Colorado: Governor Polis Appoints Joseph D. Findley to the 8th Judicial District Court
- Governor Polis & Lt. Governor Primavera Welcome President Biden to Colorado
- El gobernador Polis, el senador Bennet y el estado de Colorado lanzan una campaña para garantizar que todas las familias de Colorado puedan acceder al crédito tributario por hijos
- Seed & Smith Announces 1 Gram Dart Collaboration with Big Gigantic
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Colorado Springs: City Staff Give Third Presentation on $76M of ARPA Funding to City Council
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- NioCorp Named to TSX30 List as one of The Exchange's Top Performing Stocks
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021