The screenshots and information were forwarded to the CSPD School Resource Officer (SRO) Unit and School District 11 Security. The following morning, September 9, 2019, Sabin Middle School Staff, School District 11 Security, and SROs were able to identify the individuals in the social media post.
More on Colorado Desk
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
All five individuals have been contacted and interviewed with their parents present. Four are Sabin Middle School students, and one is a Doherty High School student. All were charged with Interference with School Staff, Faculty, and Students (18-9-109), a class one misdemeanor. One of the individuals was booked into Spring Creek for an unrelated outstanding warrant.
There is no danger to the public stemming from this incident.
The staff at Sabin Middle School was fully cooperative and played a critical role in identifying the suspects. This is still an ongoing and active investigation. All questions regarding school operations and processes may be directed to School District 11.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Nature and Mental Health- A Powerful Duo
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- Eighth & Fork Celebrates One-Year Anniversary
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Matillion Exchange Enables Faster Data Innovation With Community Contributed Pre-Built ETL Workflows
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Toll Brothers Announces Opening of its Model Home in the Retreat at Southshore Community
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers