- Colorado: Gov. Polis Announces Boards and Commissions Appointments
- Veritone Launches Multi-language Support for Digital Media Hub to Serve PROGRESS' 20,000 Film Archive
- IOTech announces a major new release of Edge XRT, its software platform for time-critical OT systems
The public is invited to provide ideas and input for the design and development of Coleman Community Park at a community forum on June 16 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. The event will be held at the Coleman Park site in east Colorado Springs, near the intersection of Tutt Boulevard and Barnes Road. Presently, Coleman is a 70-acre mostly undeveloped site. This meeting is the first in a series of at least three planned community forums that will help inform the park's master planA plan for the development of a portion of the city that contains proposed land uses, a generalized transportation system, and the relationship of the area included in the plan to surrounding property..
Please note, this outdoor meeting opportunity was rescheduled from May 21 due to forecasted inclement weather.
The master plan will have three focus areas: creating an active sports hub, integrating Sand Creek and nature, and community park amenities. It's expected that the park will be comparable to Memorial or John Venezia community parks, with sports fields and a playground.
What - Community forum for the public to provide input and ideas for the design and development of Coleman Community Park. The event will include guided or self-guided creek tours; learning opportunities to highlight project goals, site opportunities and constraints; public input stations; vouchers for free food; and a survey opportunity.
More on Colorado Desk
- Always Ontime: Chaos City - Super Hero Graphic Novel with Neal Adams Cover Launches from Panopolis Metaverse
- New Hampshire Becomes the 15th State to Require Personal Finance as a Core Academic Subject
- Virtual Workplace Platform Developer REACH Expands Executive Team, Positioning the Company to Drive International Growth
- ACRE Provides $43.5M Loan for 'Connect at First Creek' Development in Denver, Colo.
- Wilbur-Ellis Partners with Guardian Agriculture in Multi-Million Dollar Agreement to Bring Autonomous Aerial Application to Growers Across America
When - Thursday, June 16; 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Where - Coleman Community Park, located adjacent to UCHealth Park, home of the Rocky Mountain Vibes, and Martin "Ed" Ragain Field, the Switchbacks former training field; parking will be available in the east side lot (enter from Barnes Road and Charlotte Parkway)
Visit ColoradoSprings.gov/ColemanPark for more information and to sign up for project updates. The community forum is sponsored by UC Health and the Rocky Mountain Vibes.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990, the City of Colorado Springs will not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. Should you require an auxiliary aid and/or service to participate, please submit your request as soon as possible but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled meeting. Residents may submit requests for accommodations by emailing email@example.com or calling the Communications Office at 719-385-5447. Dial 711 or 800-659-3656 for Relay Colorado.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Beck Properties Group Hires Professional Marketing Team
- Colorado Springs Airport Director of Aviation Elected to Industry Board
- Colorado Springs: Public invited to comment on Phase 15 - F of the City's updated ADA Title II Transition Plan
- Cosplay Universe" Documentary to Premiere at Anime Expo & in Theaters this Summer
- Kano Laboratories, Makers of Kroil, Announces Refreshed Branding for Extended Line of Industrial Product Solutions
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM Launches an Enhanced Squarespace IDX plugin
- Colorado: Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to Wildfires and Avian Flu
- Colorado Springs: Temporary closure of Manitou Incline planned July 17 and Sept. 17-18
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- Hitting the road this summer? Consumer spending signals travel boom, despite rising costs
- Prolific Author Tam R. Luc Celebrates Positive Title IX Achievements and Pushes Businesswomen to the Next Level with Boss Up Summit
- Sitio Royalties Announces Highly Accretive Permian Basin Acquisitions
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- The Craneware Group Unveils Trisus Chargemaster Solution and New Branding at HFMA Annual Conference
- Launch of Def Leppard beauty collection creating Hysteria in the makeup industry
- Twin Peaks Classical Academy Kicks of Summer Sports Camps
- Enroll Your Child at iKid Academy, Today!
- Gatos Silver Provides Bi-Weekly Status Report
- Ismail Sirdah' Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- L-Tron Team to Attend the National District Attorneys Association Summer Summit in Denver