- CoreSite Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs: What is Community Development?
- Avo Limo LLC and Spring in Colorado
The Colorado Springs Police Department was recognized for their excellence with a Silver award for the Video - Short Film / Documentary - Virtual Community Relations: Virtual Field Trip to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. https://youtu.be/No5KKvbpwLU
CSPD Virtual Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Trip!
Video of CSPD Virtual Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Trip!
"We had a lot of fun introducing some of our animals to the CSPD Community Relations team. Last year, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo was closed for three months during COVID-19, which meant we couldn't invite guests to the Zoo to be inspired to join our mission to save wild places and wildlife. Being able to partner with CSPD to bring conservation messages and happy animal content to their online community during a difficult time was incredibly rewarding," said Rachel Wright, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Public Relations and Social Media Manager.
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: COS150 Tree Challenge: How to select your tree
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs: Ready to get the vaccine?
- Sm Kitchen Appliances: Creating Meals and Memories with Premium Kitchen Supplies
- Mensa Foundation Celebrates 50 Years of Unleashing Intelligence
- Gatos Silver Strengthens Executive Management Team
"We are incredibly honored to receive an award for our Virtual Community Relations video. This of course would not have been possible without the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, and we want to sincerely thank them for their partnership in brining joy to our community during such a difficult time. We knew that when the pandemic hit, we had to continue our community relations efforts. By bringing these videos online and seeing to positive response in return, we were humbly reminded how strong our community is when we come together," said Chief Vince Niski, Colorado Springs Police Department.
The 2020 competition saw over 600 entries from around the world including 34 out of 50 US States and 14 other countries including: Australia, Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, and the UK.
An international panel of judges, consisting of industry professionals with diverse backgrounds evaluated over 50 categories spanning multiple media types including: web sites, mobile applications, print media, interactive displays, public exhibits, online advertising, video, email and more. The 2020 winning entries showcase the industry's best interactive media solutions from some of the top designers, producers and developers all over the globe.
More on Colorado Desk
- Presenting Companies for the 2021 Mining Cleantech Challenge Announced
- Green Spoon Sales & Shelvspace Unveil New-To-Market Retail Software
- Gary S. Monroe, C.D. Accelerates Promising New Treatments For Cocaine And Methamphetamine Addicts
- Legendary Hall of Famer Andre Dawson welcomes golfers to charity tournament
- Colorado State Land Board Selects Hospitality at Work® to Manage Commercial Property Portfolio
"The 19th annual competition came at a time when the world was put on pause for the pandemic. Despite the disruption and global challenge, digital media did not fail to adapt and display some amazing work during this serious time in our collective human history. The winners in the competition this year highlight that creative adaptability coupled with solid foundations in design, execution and strategic direction," said Mike Sauce, Founder of the Horizon Interactive Awards. "The winners of the 19th annual competition truly represent excellence in interactive media production and they all should be extremely proud of the work that they produce."
The Horizon Interactive Awards holds the competition each year with the winners being announced the following April. For more information visit the Horizon Interactive Awards online: www.horizoninteractiveawards.com.
About the Horizon Interactive Awards
In its 19th year, the Horizon Interactive Awards was created to recognize excellence in interactive media production worldwide. Since 2001, the competition has received tens of thousands of entries from nearly 50 countries around the world and nearly all 50 US States. Each year, those entries are narrowed down to the "best of the best" to be recognized and promoted on an international stage for their excellence. The judging process involves a blend of the Horizon Interactive Awards advisory panel and a rotating panel of volunteer judges consisting of respected and engaged industry professionals. Winning entries have been dubbed the "best of the best" in the interactive media industry.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- CB Insights Again Names AI.Reverie a Top 100 AI Startup
- New Large Format Custom Print, Branding and Sourcing Company Welcomes Sports Industry Veteran as Founding Partner
- Veritone to Hold Virtual Investor Day and Technology Expo on May 14, 2021
- Terminal Railroad Association of St. Louis Implements CrewPro Short Line
- Ismail Sirdah's Helpful Tips For Selling Event Ticket Online
- Colorado Springs: Summit House demolition now underway
- Sandline Global Broadens Commitment to Data & Analytics: Adam Poeppelmeier Joins as Director of Business Intelligence
- CCIA & CALSTART Announce Call for Applications for the 2021 Commercial Vehicle Cleantech Challenge
- The Savory Grape Launches New Online Shopping And Delivery Experience
- Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc. Announces Closing of Overallotment Option in Connection with Previously Announced Private Offering of Exchangeable Senior Debentures and the Completion of its Repurchase of 42% of Preferred Stock from Certares
- If Your Pavements Could Talk, What Would They Tell You?
- Covid-19 Quarantine Spawns 18 "Pregnancy After 40" Birth Announcements From Group Members in a Single Week
- Avo Limo LLC and Spring in Colorado
- Massage Therapy Center in Los Angeles is Putting a Spring Back In Your Step
- Multi-platinum singer Linda Varg and Audilus to join forces
- Social Security The Great Ponzi Scheme: "If This Book Doesn't Raise Your Blood Pressure, You'd Better Check For A Pulse!"
- Survey Finds 2020 High School Graduates Delayed College Plans, Concerned about Financial Security
- National Minority Health Association Launches PSA to Increase Vaccine Confidence in Minority Communities
- Join Spectra Art Space Tonight! *Bringing Art Auctions To The People*
- Global Connectivity Demand Drives Zayo's Fiber Network Expansion in Florida