- Alterra Mountain Company Names New President & COO of Mammoth Mountain & June Mountain in California
- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Fund Street Technologies Brand, One Park Financial is Certified 4 Years in a Row as a Great Place to Work®
The Colorado Springs Police Department was recognized for their excellence with a Silver award for the Video - Short Film / Documentary - Virtual Community Relations: Virtual Field Trip to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo. https://youtu.be/No5KKvbpwLU
CSPD Virtual Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Trip!
Video of CSPD Virtual Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Trip!
"We had a lot of fun introducing some of our animals to the CSPD Community Relations team. Last year, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo was closed for three months during COVID-19, which meant we couldn't invite guests to the Zoo to be inspired to join our mission to save wild places and wildlife. Being able to partner with CSPD to bring conservation messages and happy animal content to their online community during a difficult time was incredibly rewarding," said Rachel Wright, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Public Relations and Social Media Manager.
More on Colorado Desk
- Wiland, Inc. Announcement
- Colorado Springs: Fall 2021 Public Meeting Survey
- Simplifya Makes Major Q2 Moves with Closing of $6 Million Series B Round, Addition of Jeff Katz to Board of Directors and Imminent Launch of TENDRTM Payment Processing Solution
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
"We are incredibly honored to receive an award for our Virtual Community Relations video. This of course would not have been possible without the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, and we want to sincerely thank them for their partnership in brining joy to our community during such a difficult time. We knew that when the pandemic hit, we had to continue our community relations efforts. By bringing these videos online and seeing to positive response in return, we were humbly reminded how strong our community is when we come together," said Chief Vince Niski, Colorado Springs Police Department.
The 2020 competition saw over 600 entries from around the world including 34 out of 50 US States and 14 other countries including: Australia, Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, and the UK.
An international panel of judges, consisting of industry professionals with diverse backgrounds evaluated over 50 categories spanning multiple media types including: web sites, mobile applications, print media, interactive displays, public exhibits, online advertising, video, email and more. The 2020 winning entries showcase the industry's best interactive media solutions from some of the top designers, producers and developers all over the globe.
More on Colorado Desk
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- Veritone Awarded US Patent for Dynamic AI Model Orchestration
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
"The 19th annual competition came at a time when the world was put on pause for the pandemic. Despite the disruption and global challenge, digital media did not fail to adapt and display some amazing work during this serious time in our collective human history. The winners in the competition this year highlight that creative adaptability coupled with solid foundations in design, execution and strategic direction," said Mike Sauce, Founder of the Horizon Interactive Awards. "The winners of the 19th annual competition truly represent excellence in interactive media production and they all should be extremely proud of the work that they produce."
The Horizon Interactive Awards holds the competition each year with the winners being announced the following April. For more information visit the Horizon Interactive Awards online: www.horizoninteractiveawards.com.
About the Horizon Interactive Awards
In its 19th year, the Horizon Interactive Awards was created to recognize excellence in interactive media production worldwide. Since 2001, the competition has received tens of thousands of entries from nearly 50 countries around the world and nearly all 50 US States. Each year, those entries are narrowed down to the "best of the best" to be recognized and promoted on an international stage for their excellence. The judging process involves a blend of the Horizon Interactive Awards advisory panel and a rotating panel of volunteer judges consisting of respected and engaged industry professionals. Winning entries have been dubbed the "best of the best" in the interactive media industry.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Syxsense Welcomes Dave R Taylor as Chief Marketing Officer - Invests to Expand on Growth
- Xtreme Vibe TV Heads To Amazon Prime Video
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. Appoints Audrey Robertson to Its Board of Directors
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer
- Downtown road closures planned due to Colorado Springs Western Street Breakfast Wednesday, June 16
- Atlant Health - Chiropractic & Functional Medicine announces opening of new location in Midtown New York City
- Robinson moves into the top 10 on "The Fabricator" FAB 40 list
- As the World Returns to Normal, Liquid Core® Gum Company Marks the Comeback of Air Travel with "Live Life & FLY" Campaign
- Prism Continues to Innovate to Help Live Music Industry Pros Bounce Back from a Devastating Year
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Joseph P. Brock, Hired
- Children Rising Launches Free Online Tutoring to Boost COVID Recovery for Elementary School Children
- deepwatch Launches New Mobile Application for Easy Access to Managed Detection and Response Services
- RealTrends Ranks Jennifer Young Homes #58 in the Nation
- Abstract Published in Neuro-Oncology Demonstrates Curtana Pharmaceuticals' CT-179 Prolonged Event-free Survival in an Animal Model of Medulloblastoma
- EclecticIQ Joins Health-ISAC Navigator™ Program
- Solid Power, Industry-leading All-solid-state Battery Producer, To List On NASDAQ Through Merger With Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation III
- Guidehouse Insights Anticipates Global Investment in Warehouse Management Systems Infrastructure for the E-Commerce Sector Will Exceed $10 Billion in 2030
- Ping Identity Announces Offering of Common Stock by Selling Stockholders
- Docusign stock sees large unusual options activity