- Adare Biome™ Enters North American Distribution Through Stratum Nutrition® for LBiome™ Postbiotic
- Colorado Springs: Pikes Peak Summit Visitor Center on track for grand opening in early summer 2021
- Advanced Energy to Participate at Five Upcoming Investor Conferences
Starting February 8, City staff will start public comment period to request feedback on the changes made to the 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan/2020 Annual Action Plan. Any Colorado Springs resident, group, or agency may review changes and submit comments via phone or email to (719) 385-5912 or firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday, February 8 to Friday, February 19.
The Division made a substantial amendment in Fall 2020 to receive about $1.8 million in extra CDBG and $887,124 in extra ESG funds to assist low-income communities affected by the coronavirus. This amendment will add over $2 million in CDBG and over $5 million in ESG funds.
More on Colorado Desk
- Nadula Hair Super Member's Day-Unbelievable Lower Price
- Sophia's Patios: Enjoy convenience and Style with Premium Patio Furnishings and Outdoor Décor
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of PEP Travel Group and Waldron McCritty, CEO of BE LUX, Alumni of ASCEND 2020, form teaming alliance to promote Luxury Hospitality
- Western Union to Present at the Wolfe Fintech Forum on March 10th
- Sophia's Patios: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Patio Decor
The CDBG-CV and ESG-CV funds come with requirements to address the impacts of the coronavirus. Over the last year, Community Development has collaborated with multiple community partners in areas of public health, housing stability, small business assistance, emergency response, and homeless systems response to determine the short-term and medium-term needs of the most vulnerable residents. The Division also took community feedback from its December 2020 survey into consideration for use of the second round of CARES Act funds.
These funds will be made available, some through a competitive process, to qualified agencies meeting those needs while serving low- to moderate-income people affected by the coronavirus.
Though the City is almost through its 2020 program year, these CARES Act funds must remain tied to the 2020 Annual Action Plan. The draft changes are in the document links below:
A summary of all changes are below. Please submit all comments and feedback to Community Development by Friday, February 19, 2021 at email@example.com.
- SP-35 – Anticipated Resources (pg. 144): Adds total amounts allocated to City's ESG-CV and CDBG-CV programs in Rounds 1 and 2 of HUD's CARES Act funding.
- AP-15 – Expected Resources (pg. 171-172): Adds total amounts allocated to City's ESG-CV and CDBG-CV programs in Rounds 1 and 2 of HUD's CARES Act funding.
- AP-20 – Annual Goals and Objectives (pg. 174): Adds CARES Act funding to core goals and adds coronavirus response to goal descriptions.
- AP-35 – Project Summary (188-189): Adds funding and activity details to planned ESG-CV and CDBG-CV projects.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- UDR to Participate in Citi Global Property CEO Conference
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- HempFusion Wellness Submits Novel Foods Dossier to the United Kingdom's Regulatory Food Safety Agency
- Uplight Adds New Investors Schneider Electric and Huck Capital-Led Investment Group in Deal Valued at $1.5 Billion, with Growth Capital to Accelerate the Clean Energy Ecosystem
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hires Real Estate Veteran as First CFO
- First look: Clark Nexsen completes engineering building at NC State University
- Startek Sets Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Conference Call for Monday, March 15, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Colorado Homes and Businesses: "Protect My Right to Gas"
- Kaufman & Kaufman, LLC. Advice When it Comes to Lump-Sum Payments
- 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
- edjuster Launches Fully Interactive Digital Contents Claims Portal
- Senseeker Engineering Acquires SE-IR Corporation
- CPI Card Group Inc. Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $310 Million of Senior Secured Notes
- Liberty Media Acquisition Corporation to Present at Deutsche Bank Media, Internet and Telecom Conference
- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Gores Holdings VIII, Inc. Completes $345 Million Initial Public Offering
- Identity Defined Security Alliance Webinar: IAM Stakeholder Perspective on Access Challenges, Business Operations and Risk
- Florida small town festival ranks Top 50 BEST in nation
- Delray Beach Branding Agency Celebrates Women in Business on International Women's Day