- Farmland Partners Buys Illinois Farm for $2.4 Million
- Colorado Springs: Saturday's community forum for Coleman Community Park postponed
- 1040 Abroad: Live tax-free if you earn less than $112,000
"I am deeply concerned about the tragic death of these iconic animals. I've directed our Department of Agriculture and the state veterinarian to re-engage with the Bureau of Land Management to review the situation and evaluate what can be done to avoid this situation in the future. We have long advocated for the health, safety, and wellbeing of Colorado's wild horses, and will continue to do so as we seek a humane future for our mustangs," said Gov. Polis.
More on Colorado Desk
- Royal Gold Announces Third Quarter Dividend
- Stratum Nutrition® Announces Market Ready Dairy Free BLIS K12® and BLIS M18®
- MC Residential LLC Names Greg Flatt Regional Vice President
- ENERGY33 is awarded an Engineering & Construction Management Contract in Honduras
- Join us Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday Brunch in Astoria, Queens
The Colorado Department of Agriculture (CDA) acted swiftly to protect the health and welfare of the animals at the facility. Upon receiving notice of the outbreak, a field veterinarian with CDA conducted a site visit at the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) facility and reviewed biosecurity measures with BLM and Department of Corrections (DOC) staff. BLM has implemented a voluntary quarantine of affected horses. CDA continues to work with BLM and DOC to monitor the health and wellbeing of the horses at the Cañon City facility.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- 54% OFF! Graduation Season Wigs Surprise Sale!!
- Insurance Website Leader, Forge3, Ltd., Releases All-New Platform Interface, ActiveAgency Dashboard
- Stratum Nutrition® Extends Its Patent Portfolio to Europe and Canada
- St. George's School receives gift of $15 million — largest single donation in its history
- Lightwave Logic to Present at 12th Annual LD Micro Invitational
- Western Union to Present at the Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference on June 2nd
- Rusada appoints Larry Strykowski as Director of Business Development
- Colorado Springs: CAPER Performance Report Public Comment Period
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
- UDR Appoints Joe Fisher to President and CFO
- Volatus Group Beyond Visual Line of Site waiver approved for Censys Sentaero UAS Operations and Training at the Pendleton UAS Range
- Stock up on 420 Treats at the Best Dispensary in Boulder & You'll Save Big—Check out Magnolia Road's May Deals Here!
- Donor Alliance Elevates Dr. Paul Lange to Chief Medical Officer
- Average American Spends $78 On Jewelry Annually, Finds New CWC Jewelry Market Study
- Morphy's Secures Right to Auction Peerless Bobby Knudsen Jr Collection of Petroliana & Soda Pop Signs
- DirectDefense Appoints Jared Ballou as Vice President of Business Development
- Colorado: Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Do You Have Any Experience With Play-To-Earn Games/NFTs?
- Colorado: Governor Polis Signs Bills Into Law
- Colorado Springs: Celebrate Get Outdoors Day Saturday, June 4 at Memorial Park