- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Alterra Mountain Company Names New President & COO of Mammoth Mountain & June Mountain in California
- Fund Street Technologies Brand, One Park Financial is Certified 4 Years in a Row as a Great Place to Work®
Please complete the online application at ColoradoSprings.gov/boards and upload your resume under the upload function at the bottom of the application. In lieu of an application, you may send letters of interest and resumes to Anna.White@coloradosprings.gov, or mail to PRCS Administration, c/o Anna White, 1401 Recreation Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80905. Applications are due Wednesday, June 8, 2021. For more information or questions about the application, contact Anna White at (719) 385-6517.
More on Colorado Desk
- Wiland, Inc. Announcement
- Colorado Springs: Fall 2021 Public Meeting Survey
- Simplifya Makes Major Q2 Moves with Closing of $6 Million Series B Round, Addition of Jeff Katz to Board of Directors and Imminent Launch of TENDRTM Payment Processing Solution
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
The Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services Advisory Board has nine members appointed by City Council and a maximum of three alternates. As an advisory body to council on parks and recreation resources within the City, the board holds a monthly public meeting to review matters pertaining to the planning, development, improvement, beautification, equipping and maintenance of the public parks, playgrounds, programs, urban forest, recreation facilities and resources, including golf courses, cemeteries and Pikes Peak – America's Mountain.
For more information about the board, visit https://coloradosprings.gov/parks/page/parks-and-recreation-advisory-board?mlid=9581.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Father's Day as a Target Audience
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- Guidehouse Insights Names Nokia, Sierra Wireless, Cisco, and HPE the Leading Industrial IoT Networking Solutions Vendors
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- Intermap Wins Contract Under OTA from National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency ("NGA")
- Fast-Growing Team Collaboration Market Leader Selects ServiceSource to Design and Implement Innovative Revenue Retention Program
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
- USA Triathlon Announces 2020 U.S. Olympic Triathlon Team
- Mod Livin' Modern Furniture announces a NEW OWNER!
- Colorado Rancher Unveils NEW John Budd CBD Line for Working Men
- Canadian Turnaround Software and Telecom CEO joins CEO Coaching International
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Syxsense Welcomes Dave R Taylor as Chief Marketing Officer - Invests to Expand on Growth
- Xtreme Vibe TV Heads To Amazon Prime Video
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. Appoints Audrey Robertson to Its Board of Directors
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer