Moderated by Melinda Emerson, "SmallBizLady" and America's #1 Small Business Expert and Junior Achievement alumna, The Arena provides the opportunity for teen entrepreneurs to present their businesses to coaches who are also successful entrepreneurs. The coaches provide positive insight to the young entrepreneurs and give constructive feedback on how these teens can take their businesses to the next level.
Coaches for this episode of The Arena include:
- Brian Hamilton, National Entrepreneur Educator, Co-founder of Sageworks, Philanthropist, Founder of the Brian Hamilton Foundation and Inmates to Entrepreneurs
- Tracy Tutor, Co-star, Host of Bravo's Million Dollar Listing LA, Wall Street Journal Best-Selling Author, Mother, Entrepreneur, And Real Estate Agent
More on Colorado Desk
- Arrow Electronics Helps Disabled Driver Sam Schmidt Return to Competitive Racing
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Green Bee Buzzes Into Whole Foods Market's Mid-Atlantic Region
- OpsVeda 9.0 focuses on agility and automation needs of enterprises in the post-Covid era
- Kaliegh Garris, Miss Teen USA, Founder "We Are People 1st"
"The nation depends on entrepreneurs and startups to drive innovation and job growth," said Jack E. Kosakowski, President and CEO of Junior Achievement USA. "Given the challenges businesses are currently facing, the next generation may have questions about the future of entrepreneurship. This program provides an opportunity for teens to learn more about what it takes to start a business, even at a young age."
"Many kids in our nation lack exposure to the benefits of entrepreneurship," said Charlie Bradley, CEO of the Brian Hamilton Foundation. "It is more important than ever to help all of our youth discover that they are never too young to start their own business. I can't think of two better people to lead this conversation than Tracy Tutor and Brian Hamilton."
Students, parents, and teachers interested in participating in the virtual teen entrepreneurship event can learn more and register here.
More on Colorado Desk
- Office Evolution Signs Five Development Deals in Five Weeks
- A Comprehensive Discussion at Offshorecorptalk.com Reveals Anonymous Cryptocurrencies
- Entrinsik Dominates in BARC – BI & Analytics 2021 Survey
- Tryp Technologies Inc Launching Delivery Service, TripDelivers in Nashville, TN
- Americans Bombarded by 9.4 Billion Political Robocalls This Year, Says Nomorobo Report
About Junior Achievement USA® (JA)
Junior Achievement is the world's largest organization dedicated to giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their future, and make smart academic and economic choices. JA programs are delivered by corporate and community volunteers, and provide relevant, hands-on experiences that give students from kindergarten through high school knowledge and skills in financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship. Today, JA reaches nearly 4.8 million students per year in 105 markets across the United States, with an additional 5.2 million students served by operations in 100 other countries worldwide. Junior Achievement USA is a member of JA Worldwide. Visit www.ja.org for more information.
About the Brian Hamilton Foundation
The Brian Hamilton Foundation's mission is to open the door to entrepreneurship for all Americans by sharing with them the resources necessary to start, run, and grow successful businesses. To learn more, visit https://brianhamilton.org.
SOURCE Junior Achievement USA
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- Colorado Springs: City launches new project webpage: EngageCOS
- Mark T.C. Bounds is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- The Chocolove Story - 25 Years of Helping People
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
- AlphaGraphics named to Franchise Times Top 200+ Ranking
- TomCat Films ignites the fireplace video category with 'My Fireplace Girl' series of DVDs and Streaming Videos
- Metropolitan Opera Singer Releases Pop Music Videos From Quarantine
- Colorado Springs: Six individuals recognized with Mayor's Young Leader Awards
- "W1SH RIBBON" Emblazons TOKYO SKYTREE'S Tembo Deck! TOKYO SKYTREE is Opening the Door to the Future So That W1SHES Can Come True!
- Pierre Gervois Awarded Prestigious George Stoney Social Impact Award for his TV show The Face of America
- Launching New No Touch Tool Made from EPA Registered Alloy
- BridgeHealth Merges with Transcarent; Completes $40 Million Series A Funding
- Pet Releaf Appoints Rod Millott as CFO
- PearlFection Dentistry Does Implant Supported Dentures with Zygoma Implants
- Ideanomics Enters into US EV Manufacturing Market
- Autonomous Announces First Ever Standing Desk with User-Adjustable Anti-Collision Feature
- Denver Interior Designer Launches Furniture Line