- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Alterra Mountain Company Names New President & COO of Mammoth Mountain & June Mountain in California
- Fund Street Technologies Brand, One Park Financial is Certified 4 Years in a Row as a Great Place to Work®
Headquartered in Phoenix, Zoneez provides pressure washing and window cleaning services for commercial assets in Arizona. The acquisition of Zoneez continues Top Gun's strategy of building a national footprint by partnering with the best facilities services firms in each region of the country, and then providing them with capital to accelerate their growth. Zoneez services an impressive roster of commercial and multi-family customers, and Top Gun intends to support the Company as it expands across Arizona and the Southwest. Visit www.zoneez.com.
"We are thrilled to partner with Top Gun and Osceola Capital as we forge our next phase of growth. We share a similar vision, culture and mission for serving our clients with the highest quality of service. Top Gun's scale and reputation make it a perfect fit for the Zoneez team. We are excited that our partnership with Top Gun will provide a broader set of services and a larger geographic footprint, enabling us to better serve our clients and further accelerate our growth," said Kevin Lange, Founder of Zoneez.
More on Colorado Desk
- Wiland, Inc. Announcement
- Colorado Springs: Fall 2021 Public Meeting Survey
- Simplifya Makes Major Q2 Moves with Closing of $6 Million Series B Round, Addition of Jeff Katz to Board of Directors and Imminent Launch of TENDRTM Payment Processing Solution
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
About Top Gun
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Colorado, Top Gun is a leading provider of exterior facilities services to commercial businesses and municipalities in the Rockies and Southwest. The Company's core service offering includes pressure washing, window cleaning, landscaping, snow removal, and power sweeping. Top Gun also offers a broad suite of ancillary services, including caulking, waterproofing, building façade cleaning, paint striping, environmental spill clean-up, sandblasting, graffiti removal, building restoration, floriculture, and irrigation & water management. Visit www.topgunpressurewashing.com.
About Osceola Capital
Osceola Capital is a Tampa-based private equity firm that invests in lower middle-market services companies, typically with EBITDA of $2 million to $10 million. Osceola has extensive experience partnering with management teams to execute buy-and-build strategies and drive long-term value creation. Visit www.osceola.com to learn more.
Contact: Chris Tofalli
Chris Tofalli Public Relations, LLC
SOURCE Osceola Capital Management, LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Father's Day as a Target Audience
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- Guidehouse Insights Names Nokia, Sierra Wireless, Cisco, and HPE the Leading Industrial IoT Networking Solutions Vendors
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- Intermap Wins Contract Under OTA from National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency ("NGA")
- Fast-Growing Team Collaboration Market Leader Selects ServiceSource to Design and Implement Innovative Revenue Retention Program
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
- USA Triathlon Announces 2020 U.S. Olympic Triathlon Team
- Mod Livin' Modern Furniture announces a NEW OWNER!
- Colorado Rancher Unveils NEW John Budd CBD Line for Working Men
- Canadian Turnaround Software and Telecom CEO joins CEO Coaching International
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Syxsense Welcomes Dave R Taylor as Chief Marketing Officer - Invests to Expand on Growth
- Xtreme Vibe TV Heads To Amazon Prime Video
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. Appoints Audrey Robertson to Its Board of Directors
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer