- Red Light Cameras Added in Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs: Storytelling audio tour offers new experience in Garden of the Gods Park
- Colorado: Governor Polis's Budget Director Lauren Larson Elected as National Association of State Budget Officers President
DENVER, Aug. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Forum Investment Group ("Forum"), a Denver-based real estate development and investment firm, along with development partner, Brookhaven Capital Partners ("Brookhaven"), announced today the purchase of a marquee, 2.6-acre site at the southwest corner of Colorado Boulevard and I-25, with plans to a develop a 5-story, 300-unit multifamily community in Denver, Colorado. This marks the first joint land acquisition between Forum Investment Group and Brookhaven Capital Partners.
"Forum is excited to partner with Brookhaven on this rare development opportunity," said Rich Wilson, Forum's Senior Managing Director of Development. "The incomparable access, visibility and proximity to nearby retail and entertainment options make this an extraordinary location for a future Forum community. The site has unbeatable walkability to the Colorado Center RTD station as well. We look forward to contributing to the re-investment already under way in this neighborhood and to providing much-needed enhancements to this area of Colorado Boulevard – one of the city's most prominent thoroughfares."
More on Colorado Desk
- Double-Digit Franchise Signings & New Openings Fuel Momentous Mid-Year Growth for Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii
- Liberty Media Corporation Prices Upsized Private Offering of $425 Million of 2.25% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2027
- Grammy Award Winning Singer, Songwriter and Producer David Longoria Joins the List of Artists at VANC Fest 2022
- Top Front Range Colorado Roofing Company Expands Service Areas
- Positive Powerful Women Gather to Promote Unity in the Grand Canyon State
"Brookhaven was successful in securing this highly sought-after property in an off-market transaction and we are delighted to bring in a best-in-class multifamily developer, Forum, as our development partner," said James Green, Partner with Brookhaven Capital Partners.
Denver-based architecture firm, KEPHART, will design the project with an aim to maximize amenity space for residents and maintain the urban appeal of this location through the use of creative design and distinctive materials. Once complete in late 2026, the project should consist of 300, market-rate rental units. The 5-story wrap building will feature indoor and outdoor community amenities such as an outdoor pool and spa with firepit lounges, outdoor grilling and entertainment areas, as well as a fully-equipped fitness studio, clubroom lounge, pet lawn and grooming area, and ample shared meeting and work-from-home pods for today's discerning resident.
About Forum Investment Group
Forum Investment Group* is a national leader in multifamily real estate investing. The firm specializes in the multifamily asset class – acquiring, building and financing multifamily real estate throughout market cycles and up and down the capital stack. Since 2007, Forum has utilized its expertise to source, develop and deliver attractive multifamily investments that seek to generate reliable current income with an attractive risk/return profile, while making a positive impact on the communities it creates and in which it invests. For more information, visit www.ForumRE.com.
More on Colorado Desk
- Advanced Energy's AC/DC Board-Mounted Converter Simplifies Reliable Operation in Industrial and Telecom Applications
- Maxar to Build 14 Spacecraft Platforms for L3Harris as Part of Space Development Agency's Tranche 1 Tracking Layer Program
- Serenity Movers Delivers First-Class Moving Services in NYC
- Colorado Springs: Sunrise openings return on Pikes Peak – America's Mountain
- UPSKLS Acquires Work Simplr to Change the Way Work Gets Done
*References to "Forum Investment Group" or "Forum" refer to Forum Capital Advisors LLC (a registered investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that acts as the investment adviser to the Forum fund vehicles) and Forum Real Estate Group, LLC (Forum's direct real estate investment arm).
About Brookhaven Capital Partners
Based in Denver, Colorado, Brookhaven Capital Partners is a privately held investment company focused on real estate and infrastructure investments. Brookhaven and its principals have been leaders in real estate investment and development for more than three decades, investing throughout the United States across the spectrum of real estate property types and over multiple economic cycles. Together, the Principals of Brookhaven have invested over $2.5 billion in commercial real estate and infrastructure, combining nearly 100 years of experience. Learn more at www.brookhavenpartners.com.
Marketing & Communications
SOURCE Forum Real Estate Group
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- SUSIE WINDERS APPOINTED GENERAL COUNSEL AND CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER OF RE/MAX HOLDINGS, INC.
- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
- Veritone Voice Breaks Language Barriers with David Meltzer's The Playbook Podcast Reaching Over 500 Million Spanish Speakers
- Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Measurable Impact on Employee Health and Productivity from Employee Assistance Program
- Colorado: Gov. Polis Statement on Line of Duty Death of El Paso County Sheriff's Deputy
- HWS Announces Top 10 Low Cost Vacation Spots
- World's First Walkie-Talkie Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
- Colorado Author Writes a Magical Killer Whale Tale
- Gatos Silver Provides Bi-Weekly Status Report
- Colorado: Polis Administration's Insurance Commissioner Conway Appointed to Congressional Budget Office Panel of Health Advisers
- Construction Begins on Comprehensive Sedation Dentistry Center in Frederick Maryland
- Protecting Consumers and Saving People Money: Bipartisan Hospital Transparency Law to Take Effect Across Colorado on August 10th
- Colorado Springs: Military advocate and spouse, Heba Abdelaal, honored with Spirit of the Springs Award
- Kinugawa Onsen Celebrates its 330th Anniversary AND Kawagoe City Celebrates its 100th Anniversary - Both with Fireworks!
- Advanced Energy to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Menashe Properties, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Stanford Place III
- VA Center of North County Hosts It's First Annual VANC Fest; an Art, Music and Culinary Experience
- Advanced Energy Adds 300 W Power Supply to SLB Series, Expanding its Low Power Open Frame Products
- Colorado Springs: City Council seeks volunteers to serve on Boards, Commissions, and Committees
- Polis Administration Announces New Steps & Resources to Combat Monkeypox in Colorado, Applauds Federal Monkeypox Public Health Emergency Declaration to Help Ensure More Resources are Available to States