- Jason Halbert Exits Apollo Health Products to Expand 3Back Group
- Sojazzie Home Girl of Delgado Realty & Real African Art Gallery's Home For The Holidays Give Back
- Elaine Y. Weng, MD, is recognized by Continental Who's Who
The public is invited to provide ideas and input for the design and development of Coleman Community Park at a community forum on Thursday, Sept. 29 from 5:30-7 p.m., at Sand Creek High School. Presently, Coleman is a 70-acre mostly undeveloped site on the east side of Colorado Springs, near the intersection of Tutt Boulevard and Barnes Road. This meeting is the second in a series of at least three planned community forums that will help inform the park's master planA plan for the development of a portion of the city that contains proposed land uses, a generalized transportation system, and the relationship of the area included in the plan to surrounding property..
More on Colorado Desk
- 5 Holly-Jolly Festivities Avo Limo can Transport the Family to this Winter
- Award-Winning Artists Celebrate the Continued Success of Education Through Music-Los Angeles at their Gala on Nov 30th
- Colorado: Governor's Mansion Decorated Shiny and Bright for Holiday Season, Public Tours Available for Coloradans
- New SMS Marketing Features Announced for Buying Buddy IDX CRM Solution
- Biggie Blinds asks, "What supply chain issues?"
The master plan will have three focus areas: creating an active sports hub, integrating Sand Creek and nature, and community park amenities. It is expected that the park will be comparable to Memorial or John Venezia community parks, with sports fields and a playground.
What: Community forum for the public to provide input and ideas for the design and development of Coleman Community Park. The event will include an update on the status of the process, results from the first online survey, and input opportunities for the three initial park concepts. The second online survey will also kickoff at this community event for the community to identify preferred elements they would like to see in the park.
When: Thursday, Sept. 29; 5:30-7 p.m.
Where: Sand Creek High School, 7005 Carefree Circle North (second-floor library)
Visit ColoradoSprings.gov/ColemanPark for more information and to sign up for project updates.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Tickets on Sale NOW "EVANGELION:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME"
- Polis Administration Launches Innovative Grant Program to Connect Colorado Workers with New Opportunities
- Colorado: Governor Polis Releases Statement on Senator Bob Rankin's Resignation
- Sierra Space Bolsters Human Spaceflight Center and Astronaut Training Academy Team
- The East TOKYO Festival of Light launches in Tokyo, Presented by Tobu Railway Group
- NOYNIM IT Solutions Is Proud to Provide Co-Managed IT Services to SMBs
- Yida Gao and Shima Capital Invest in Web3 Gaming Startup Midnight
- Colorado: Governor Polis and CPW Announce New Rivian Electric Vehicle Chargers Now Available at CPW Parks
- Colorado: Polis Administration Secures Asteroid Mining Company for Denver Expansion
- Colorado Springs: Mayor calls on future civic leaders to learn firsthand how City government works
- Federal Judge Approves Soloviev Group Purchase of San Luis & Rio Grande Railroad
- Play time for edge computing is over—full scale deployments in 2023, predicts IOTech
- Kevin Guest Says Generate 2023 Personal Life Plan for December's National Business Plan Month
- Global Ecommerce Leaders Mamenta and Zonos Announce Joint Partnership
- Colorado Springs: City Council seeks volunteers to serve on Law Enforcement Transparency and Advisory Commission
- Great American Beer Festival Attendees Experience Silent Disco with CiferNoise Productions
- Entertainer Sidow Sobrino Celebrates his 47th Birthday on December 1st
- Finalists Announced for Colorado Cleantech Awards
- National Minority Health Association Selected by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative for Grant
- ANANDA Scientific Announces FDA Approval of the IND for a Clinical Trial exploring treatment of Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD)