- United Flea Markets Acquires Treasure Aisles Flea Market in Monroe, Ohio
- Espanita Artisanal Tequila Awarded Gold At 2020 USA Spirits Awards
- FLITE Material Sciences Wins the 2020 Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
Our community and government make better decisions when our residents are aware of city projects and have a voice in the process. To make it easier for the public to engage with their local government, the City has launched a new webpage, EngageCOS, where residents can learn about City plans and projects, such as building a new bridge, improving traffic in a neighborhood, or planning how to best use our open spaces to enhance the quality of life for our residents.
More on Colorado Desk
- City Council adopts Colorado Springs' first public art master plan; approves acquisition of additional 40 acres of open space in Corral Bluffs
- Gates Industrial to Participate in Credit Suisse's 8th Annual Global Industrials Conference
- 2020 Colorado Cleantech Awards Finalists Announced
- Visible Teams Up with Dan Levy and His Iconic Eyebrows in New "Unlimited Eyebrowsing" Ad Campaign
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
Our new project webpage also highlights opportunities for people to participate in the conversation at key times as we plan and design these projects.
Keep an eye out for projects that are seeking input from residents, and be sure to check back as active projects are updated regularly. Additionally, if you are looking for information related to current roadway construction, we recommend viewing our City's Cone Zone map.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- GOTRAX Announces 2020 Black Friday Sale on Electric Scooters, Kick Scooter, E Bikes & Hoverboards
- Medicom Health Wins 2020 Tekne Award for Rx Savings Assistant®
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- Colorado Springs: Work continues on park improvements funded by ballot issue 2B
- Lumen announces pricing of private offering of Senior Notes
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Colorado Springs: Downtown parking garages move to flat fee
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Impact Of Covid-19 & Digital Transformation On World Of Work Revealed
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- Colorado Springs and Colorado Springs Airport honored by the Economic Development Council of Colorado
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Coconut Cloud Adds 6 New Products to Their Growing Line of Dairy-Free Coffees, Creamers, Cocoas, and Lattes
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- OtterBox Has a Gift for Everyone on Your List
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- US Stock Dividends Dropped 3.9% While Global Dividends Fell 11% in Q3
- Crypto Land Is Calling For A New Coin While Its Rates Skyrocket