- Adare Biome™ Enters North American Distribution Through Stratum Nutrition® for LBiome™ Postbiotic
- Colorado Springs: Pikes Peak Summit Visitor Center on track for grand opening in early summer 2021
- Advanced Energy to Participate at Five Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Downtown Review Board,
- Fire Board of Appeals
- Independent Ethics Commission
- Initiative Review Committee
- Public Safety Sales Tax Oversight Committee
Downtown Review Board
- About: The Downtown Review Board members review downtown development applications using the Downtown Colorado Springs Form-Based Code regulating plan.
- Meeting Time: Eight days prior to the 2nd Thursday of every month at 8:30 a.m.
- Vacancy: One citizen at-large member
Fire Board of Appeals
- About: The Fire Board of Appeals is established to hear and decide appeals of orders, decisions or determinations made by the fire code official or his/her designee relative to the application and interpretation of the currently adopted International Fire Code.
- Meeting Time: 2nd Friday of each month at 8:30 a.m.
- Vacancy: One Large Business member, One Small Business member, One Building Contractor member, One Fire Suppression Contractor member, One Fire Insurance Field member
Independent Ethics Commission
- About: The Independent Ethics Commission is charged with implementation of the City's Code of Ethics for certain covered persons.
- Meeting Time: Meets on as-needed basis
- Vacancy: One citizen at-large alternate member (Must have expertise in ethical matters, acquired through education or experience)
Initiative Review Committee
- About: The Initiative Review Committee reviews, comments on, and offers advisory opinions on initiated municipal election issues.
- Meeting Time: Meets on as-needed basis
- Vacancy: One citizen at-large member (Must have expertise in election matters acquired through education and experience)
Public Safety Sales Tax Oversight Committee
- About: The Public Safety Sales Tax Oversight Committee monitors the expenditure of the Public Safety Sales Tax (PSST) funds. The committee pays specific attention to ensure that the items approved by voters at the November 6, 2001 election are accomplished with PSST funds.
- Meeting Time: Meets once in the months of January, May, July, September and October
- Vacancy: One citizen City Council District 4 member, One citizen City Council District 5 member, One citizen City Council District 6 member, and One citizen at-large alternate member
For more information on the purpose of these boards and commissions, visit http://www.coloradosprings.gov/boards, or contact Michael Montgomery at Michael.Montgomery@coloradosprings.gov or 719-385-5540.
More on Colorado Desk
- Nadula Hair Super Member's Day-Unbelievable Lower Price
- Sophia's Patios: Enjoy convenience and Style with Premium Patio Furnishings and Outdoor Décor
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of PEP Travel Group and Waldron McCritty, CEO of BE LUX, Alumni of ASCEND 2020, form teaming alliance to promote Luxury Hospitality
- Western Union to Present at the Wolfe Fintech Forum on March 10th
- Sophia's Patios: Enjoy Convenience And Style With Premium Patio Decor
Please submit your application by Friday, February 26, 2021. The application web form can be found and submitted here.
Applications and resumes can also be emailed Michael Montgomery at Michael.Montgomery@coloradosprings.gov or mailed to City Council, Attention: Michael Montgomery, P.O. Box 1575, Colorado Springs, CO 80901.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- UDR to Participate in Citi Global Property CEO Conference
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- HempFusion Wellness Submits Novel Foods Dossier to the United Kingdom's Regulatory Food Safety Agency
- Uplight Adds New Investors Schneider Electric and Huck Capital-Led Investment Group in Deal Valued at $1.5 Billion, with Growth Capital to Accelerate the Clean Energy Ecosystem
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hires Real Estate Veteran as First CFO
- First look: Clark Nexsen completes engineering building at NC State University
- Startek Sets Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Conference Call for Monday, March 15, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Colorado Homes and Businesses: "Protect My Right to Gas"
- Kaufman & Kaufman, LLC. Advice When it Comes to Lump-Sum Payments
- 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
- edjuster Launches Fully Interactive Digital Contents Claims Portal
- Senseeker Engineering Acquires SE-IR Corporation
- CPI Card Group Inc. Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $310 Million of Senior Secured Notes
- Liberty Media Acquisition Corporation to Present at Deutsche Bank Media, Internet and Telecom Conference
- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Gores Holdings VIII, Inc. Completes $345 Million Initial Public Offering
- Identity Defined Security Alliance Webinar: IAM Stakeholder Perspective on Access Challenges, Business Operations and Risk
- Florida small town festival ranks Top 50 BEST in nation
- Delray Beach Branding Agency Celebrates Women in Business on International Women's Day