- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Alterra Mountain Company Names New President & COO of Mammoth Mountain & June Mountain in California
- Fund Street Technologies Brand, One Park Financial is Certified 4 Years in a Row as a Great Place to Work®
The ESG program assists individuals and families in quickly regaining stability in permanent housing after experiencing a housing crisis or homelessness. The March 2020 CARES Act made $4 billion available in Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG-CV) funds to states and local jurisdictions. As an entitlement jurisdiction that receives HUD funding by formula, the City of Colorado Springs Community Development Division received two special allocations of ESG-CV funds to prevent, prepare for, and respond to the coronavirus.
- ESG-CV Round 1: $887,124
- ESG-CV Round 2: $5,097,279
The Community Development Division announced ESG-CV Round 1 awards in August 2020. This year, the Division collaborated with Colorado's Office of Homeless Initiatives to award applicants with local ESG-CV2 funding.
More on Colorado Desk
- Wiland, Inc. Announcement
- Colorado Springs: Fall 2021 Public Meeting Survey
- Simplifya Makes Major Q2 Moves with Closing of $6 Million Series B Round, Addition of Jeff Katz to Board of Directors and Imminent Launch of TENDRTM Payment Processing Solution
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
2020 ESG-CV2 Grant Subrecipients:
- Catholic Charities of Central Colorado ($565,000)
- Community Health Partnership ($273,000)
- Colorado Springs Fire Department ($200,000)
- Homeward Pikes Peak ($175,000)
- The Place ($182,800)
- Family Promise ($450,000)
- Salvation Army ($425,000)
- Springs Rescue Mission ($1,088,000)
As ESG is one of the few funding streams dedicated to emergency shelters, a portion of the second round of ESG-CV funds is dedicated to supporting the temporary isolation shelter at City Auditorium for those with COVID or exhibiting symptoms of COVID.
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) awards grant funds by formula to jurisdictions every year. Cities and counties determine priorities for the use of these funds through research and public engagement. For more information about CDBG Public Services or ESG funds, contact email@example.com.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Father's Day as a Target Audience
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- Guidehouse Insights Names Nokia, Sierra Wireless, Cisco, and HPE the Leading Industrial IoT Networking Solutions Vendors
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- Intermap Wins Contract Under OTA from National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency ("NGA")
- Fast-Growing Team Collaboration Market Leader Selects ServiceSource to Design and Implement Innovative Revenue Retention Program
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
- USA Triathlon Announces 2020 U.S. Olympic Triathlon Team
- Mod Livin' Modern Furniture announces a NEW OWNER!
- Colorado Rancher Unveils NEW John Budd CBD Line for Working Men
- Canadian Turnaround Software and Telecom CEO joins CEO Coaching International
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Syxsense Welcomes Dave R Taylor as Chief Marketing Officer - Invests to Expand on Growth
- Xtreme Vibe TV Heads To Amazon Prime Video
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. Appoints Audrey Robertson to Its Board of Directors
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer