- DHI Group, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results on February 8, 2022
- Colorado: Polis Administration Makes Key Resources Available for Child Care Providers
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
"As we move forward with economic recovery and efforts to end the pandemic, we're working to support small businesses and create jobs here at home and also exploring how our partnerships abroad can help us recover even faster and stronger. We are proud to have Colorado's own Ken Salazar as a voice for our communities and the U.S. in Mexico," said Governor Polis.
"We are living a transformational moment in the relations between the United States and Mexico. It is my goal to seize this moment to create prosperity and jobs for people on both sides of the border, including here in Colorado," said U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Ken Salazar.
More on Colorado Desk
- Founder Of Sheen Magazine & Co-founder Of Chapman Products Company Featured In Vogue Magazine
- Colorado Recognized As National Leader in Cost-Saving, Sustainable Building Practices
- Colorado Springs: City names 12 individuals to Wildfire Mitigation Advisory Committee
- Integrated Dental Organization Espire Dental Acquires a Multi-Practice Platform With Six Locations In Colorado
- Colorado: Polis Administration's I Matter Free Mental Health Program Gains Momentum, Addresses Growing Stress and Anxiety Facing Youth
Mexico is Colorado's second-largest trade partner and maintains strong ultural ties. Mexico is a top export destination for Colorado with meat, aluminum, articles of iron and steel, industrial machinery, electric machinery, motor vehicles, and optic instruments among the exports as well as an import source for Colorado.
Ambassador Salazar was nominated by President Biden and confirmed by the U.S. Senate this past August. Prior to serving as Ambassador, Salazar was Secretary of the Interior, Colorado's U.S. Senator, and Attorney General of Colorado.
Watch today's event.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- SCHWAZZE CLOSES ACQUISITION OF DRIFT
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
- Infermedica raises $30 million Series B Funding from One Peak to expand AI-driven Medical Guidance Platform
- Gatos Silver Provides Update on Mineral Resources and Reserves at Cerro Los Gatos and 2022 Performance Guidance
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs: One team, one fight
- Commercial Collection Bureau Partners with Leadferno for B2B Text Messaging and More
- Colorado Springs: Episode 75: One team, one fight
- Colorado Springs: Volunteers needed for 2022 Point in Time Count
- Colorado: Polis Administration's Free Medical Grade Mask Program Distributes 1.7 Million Masks in First Week
- SCRAM Systems and Upstreem enter a strategic partnership agreement to bring a unique GPS locking smartwatch to the United States market
- 11Sight Welcomes Jason Carver as Vice President of Product Management
- Boulder Septic Tank Contractor Announces New Septic Tank and System Services
- Author, Philanthropist, Entrepreneur, And Public Speaker, Mel Jackson To Appear As Keynote Speaker
- Wohler releases iAM-AUDIO-8 with AoIP options
- TRU Staffing Partners Privacy Expert Earns IAPP Certified Information Privacy Manager Credential
- Beacon Healthcare Systems Improves Medicare Application Processing Time by 92%
- RE/MAX Announces Keynote Speakers for 2022 R4 Convention
- STS Capital Partners Managing Director Shamil Hargovan Leads 3D Printing Industry Experts Wohlers Associates Sale to ASTM
- Critigen Rebrands as Locana Leading a New Era in Location Intelligence