- Colorado: Gov. Polis Announces Boards and Commissions Appointments
- Colorado Springs: Make your voice heard with CONO's Neighborhood University
- Civitas Resources, Inc. Repurchases $300 Million of its Common Stock
Prior to his role as Deputy Executive Director of the Department of Corrections, Stancil served as the Deputy Executive Director of Prison Operations in the Colorado Department of Corrections from 2019 - 2022. Stancil previously worked in the Federal Bureau of Prisons from 1998 - 2019, in multiple roles. Stancil began his career in the Colorado Department of Corrections as a Correctional Officer, and served in the United States Army as a Military Police Investigator. He earned his M.A. in Criminology from Regis University in 2009, and a B.A. in Behavioral Science from Regis University.
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: Podcast: Focusing on Victims
- John Atencio Instagram – New Look and Feel
- Point-In-Time Count underway in Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs: City Council seeks volunteers to serve on Boards, Commissions, and Committees
- Traveling Shamans Camp 2023 Open Registration
The Polis-Primavera administration is immediately conducting a nationwide search for this Cabinet-level replacement. Visit here to apply.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Abusive Russian to face Pro Wrestling Legend!
- Jim Wilson, Top Notch Realtor in waterfront and beach properties in Redington, Redington Shores, and North Redington Beach, FLorida
- Dr. David Whittaker joins Alio as Chief Medical Officer
- Colorado: Polis Administration Continues to Support Workforce Development in the Outdoor Recreation Industry: OREC Announces New Grant
- John Atencio Introduces The Endearment Birthstone Collection
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference and Call For Speakers
- Colorado Springs Airport Sees Highest Enplanements in 22 Years!
- Cascade Asset Management Releases its 9th Annual IT Asset Disposition Benchmarking Report
- FluentStream Announces Strategic Partnership with SkyComm Connect
- Electives, Inc. doubles its live learning library to include more than 450 classes
- Meati Foods Opens "Mega Ranch" Production Facility to Accelerate Availability, Supported by Oversubscribed Series C Funding
- Paragon 28, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering
- Bottled Ambrosia Launches to Provide Access to the Best European Organic Baby Formulas for US and Canadian Families
- Denver Mayoral Candidate, Thomas Wolf, Launches GoFundMe for sidewalk advocate, Jill Locantore
- Mountaingate Capital Completes Investment in WTWH Media
- John Atencio To Introduce New Precious Silver & Gold Heart Designs In Time For Valentine's
- Promoting Statewide Access to Venture Funding: State Renews Partnership with Greater Colorado Venture Fund to Support Rural Businesses
- Colorado Springs: CSPD receives Grant to Improve Safety at Memorial Park
- Colorado Springs: Podcast: What is PPRTA?
- Yida Gao, Shima Capital Recognized for Prolific Deal Activity