- Red Light Cameras Added in Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs: Storytelling audio tour offers new experience in Garden of the Gods Park
- Colorado: Governor Polis's Budget Director Lauren Larson Elected as National Association of State Budget Officers President
- 2,752 net leasehold acres
- 161 net mineral acres
- 17 producing wells (5 operated, 12 non-operated)
- Working interest in 18 DUCs
- 68 operated well permits
"We are excited to expand our operations in the DJ with the acquisition of these assets from Nickel Road," said Bayswater President and CEO, Steve Struna. "We have operated in Weld County for 13 years and are committed to the responsible development of Colorado oil and natural gas, arguably the cleanest energy molecules produced worldwide. These assets are a great fit with our existing operations and a perfect complement to our current two-rig drilling program in Weld County."
More on Colorado Desk
- Liberty Media Corporation Prices Upsized Private Offering of $425 Million of 2.25% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2027
- Grammy Award Winning Singer, Songwriter and Producer David Longoria Joins the List of Artists at VANC Fest 2022
- Top Front Range Colorado Roofing Company Expands Service Areas
- Positive Powerful Women Gather to Promote Unity in the Grand Canyon State
- Advanced Energy's AC/DC Board-Mounted Converter Simplifies Reliable Operation in Industrial and Telecom Applications
With this acquisition, the company now has 30,000 acres in Weld County, approximately 240 producing horizontal wells, a 20-person field office in Eaton, Colorado, and daily production of approximately 30,000 BOED. Bayswater expects to commence drilling operations on the newly acquired leasehold in October 2022.
In addition to its DJ position, Bayswater has a 46,000-acre operated position in the Northern Midland basin in Texas that is currently being developed under a continuous two-rig drilling program. Bayswater operates 65 producing horizontal wells with the recent completion of a 21 well, three pad development and anticipates 2022 year end production to be approximately 25,000 BOED. Bayswater is delineating three Wolfcamp benches (A, B and D) and one Lower Spraberry bench across its contiguous acreage position. Operations are supported by a freshwater supply and delivery system, a saltwater gathering and disposal well system, an amine plant (under construction), and an extensive oil gathering pipeline network which is directly connected to the Delek - Big Spring refinery. Bayswater has a 15-person field office in Coahoma, Texas.
More on Colorado Desk
- Maxar to Build 14 Spacecraft Platforms for L3Harris as Part of Space Development Agency's Tranche 1 Tracking Layer Program
- Serenity Movers Delivers First-Class Moving Services in NYC
- Colorado Springs: Sunrise openings return on Pikes Peak – America's Mountain
- UPSKLS Acquires Work Simplr to Change the Way Work Gets Done
- DAT introduces the DAT One app, providing expanded mobile access to the industry's largest load board
Bayswater is a privately held oil and natural gas development company employing multiple best-in-class practices focused on reducing the air, land, and water impacts of their operations. Bayswater is committed to responsible energy development and the belief that the development of oil and natural gas resources and the stewardship of a pristine, sustainable environment are not mutually exclusive. To learn more, visit www.bayswater.us.
Steve Struna | President & CEO | 303.893.2503
Mark Truax | Communications | 720.724.0298 | [email protected]
SOURCE Bayswater Exploration & Production
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
- Veritone Voice Breaks Language Barriers with David Meltzer's The Playbook Podcast Reaching Over 500 Million Spanish Speakers
- Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Measurable Impact on Employee Health and Productivity from Employee Assistance Program
- Colorado: Gov. Polis Statement on Line of Duty Death of El Paso County Sheriff's Deputy
- HWS Announces Top 10 Low Cost Vacation Spots
- World's First Walkie-Talkie Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
- Colorado Author Writes a Magical Killer Whale Tale
- Gatos Silver Provides Bi-Weekly Status Report
- Colorado: Polis Administration's Insurance Commissioner Conway Appointed to Congressional Budget Office Panel of Health Advisers
- Construction Begins on Comprehensive Sedation Dentistry Center in Frederick Maryland
- Protecting Consumers and Saving People Money: Bipartisan Hospital Transparency Law to Take Effect Across Colorado on August 10th
- Colorado Springs: Military advocate and spouse, Heba Abdelaal, honored with Spirit of the Springs Award
- Kinugawa Onsen Celebrates its 330th Anniversary AND Kawagoe City Celebrates its 100th Anniversary - Both with Fireworks!
- Advanced Energy to Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Menashe Properties, Inc. Announces Acquisition of Stanford Place III
- VA Center of North County Hosts It's First Annual VANC Fest; an Art, Music and Culinary Experience
- Advanced Energy Adds 300 W Power Supply to SLB Series, Expanding its Low Power Open Frame Products
- Colorado Springs: City Council seeks volunteers to serve on Boards, Commissions, and Committees
- Polis Administration Announces New Steps & Resources to Combat Monkeypox in Colorado, Applauds Federal Monkeypox Public Health Emergency Declaration to Help Ensure More Resources are Available to States
- 10 Years in the Making: #LatinaGeeks Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Inaugural Inspirada Awards & Fundraising Gala