- Farmland Partners Buys Illinois Farm for $2.4 Million
- Colorado Springs: Saturday's community forum for Coleman Community Park postponed
- 1040 Abroad: Live tax-free if you earn less than $112,000
BELLEVUE, Wash., May 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Nintex, the global standard for process intelligence and automation, today announced that Aragon Research has named the company a leader in The Aragon Research Globe™ for Workflow and Content Automation (WCA), 2022. Within its latest vendor evaluation report, Aragon reviewed 13 key software providers that are leading the charge by finding innovative ways to automate content and ultimately digitally transform.
Aragon reports that once the digitization of paper-based processes has been achieved, true productivity can result "when the process for creating and routing documents that are part of contracts and onboarding is semi- or fully-automated." With modern WCA software solutions, enterprises can take advantage of automated process documentation intelligence that negates the need for human intervention.
- To download a complimentary copy of Aragon's WCA Globe for 2022 visit: https://www.nintex.com/resources/aragon-report-2022-workflow-and-content-automation/
"Transforming the way people work, whether from home or the office, is just as critical today as it was at the start of the pandemic," said Nintex CEO Eric Johnson. "Nintex is honored to be named a Leader by Aragon Research, and our ongoing commitment is to help Nintex customers and partners turn manual, paper-based and repetitive processes into fully digital experiences with our easy-to-use, intelligent automation platform."
More on Colorado Desk
- Royal Gold Announces Third Quarter Dividend
- Stratum Nutrition® Announces Market Ready Dairy Free BLIS K12® and BLIS M18®
- MC Residential LLC Names Greg Flatt Regional Vice President
- ENERGY33 is awarded an Engineering & Construction Management Contract in Honduras
- Join us Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday Brunch in Astoria, Queens
Commercial enterprises and government agencies are successfully designing and deploying streamlined digital processes with the Nintex Process Platform, making a significant contribution to creating satisfying employee, customer and partner experiences. Today, more than 10,000 organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, and hundreds of partners worldwide standardize on Nintex to automate work and to maintain a competitive advantage.
"As a leader in The Aragon Research Globe for Workflow and Content Automation 2022, Nintex is well positioned to sustain its growth trajectory and power a new generation of enterprise applications that completely automate old forms-based processes," said Aragon Research Lead Analyst, Jim Lundy. "Now with nearly $300 million in annual revenue, Nintex continues to add solutions and capabilities into its suite of process intelligence and automation tools that Center of Excellence (COE) groups need to consider."
In the report, Nintex is highlighted as an innovative software vendor that "has helped to pioneer a no-code/low-code approach to both content and process automation, as well as the discovery and mapping of processes." Aragon also notes the company's most recent acquisitions: DTM market leader AssureSign in June 2021, and Kryon Systems in February 2022 stating that "Nintex is also not standing still in the RPA space."
Process management and automation capabilities offered within the company's next generation cloud automation platform, Nintex Workflow Cloud, include: Nintex Promapp® for process mapping; Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow for creating process apps and automated workflows with clicks, not code; Nintex RPA for automating repetitive tasks; Nintex DocGen® for automating document creation; Nintex Analytics for optimizing workflows; and Nintex AssureSign® to sign documents quickly and securely from anywhere.
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: Applications Now Open for CSPD Victim Advocacy Volunteer Program
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Tim Keller of Albuquerque with Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 36th Tribute to Mayors
- Procurement Partners Welcomes Troy Thibodeau as Chief Marketing Officer
- Industrial and systems engineers honored at international conference
- PharmaJet Partner, Institute for Molecular Medicine, Launches Clinical Trial for the First in Human Alzheimer's DNA Vaccine
Industry leaders like Zoom, AstraZeneca, and Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC, as well as government agencies and municipalities like the City and County of Denver and the City of Garland, Texas, all report significant results and customer/stakeholder satisfaction leveraging Nintex to easily manage, automate and optimize simple to complex content-based processes and workflows.
To re-imagine your own business processes and put automation to work - from workflow to document or robotic process automation (RPA) - within your organization, request a Nintex demo at www.nintex.com/request-demo.
cell: +64 21154 7114
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. Learn more by visiting www.nintex.com and experience how Nintex and its global partner network are shaping the future of Intelligent Process Automation (IPA).
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Aragon Research does not endorse vendors, or their products or services that are referenced in its research publications, and does not advise users to select those vendors that are rated the highest. Aragon Research publications consist of the opinions of Aragon Research and Advisory Services organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Aragon Research provides its research publications and the information contained in them "AS IS," without warranty of any kind.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- DirectDefense Appoints Jared Ballou as Vice President of Business Development
- Colorado: Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Do You Have Any Experience With Play-To-Earn Games/NFTs?
- Colorado: Governor Polis Signs Bills Into Law
- Colorado Springs: Celebrate Get Outdoors Day Saturday, June 4 at Memorial Park
- Colorado Springs: Public invited to help shape future design of Coleman Community Park
- What Colorado Leaders Are Saying About New Laws to Build More Affordable Housing for Vibrant Communities & Increase Community Safety
- Governor Polis Announces Increase in Funding for Landmark Colorado Outdoor Equity Grant Program After Program Receives 170 Funding Requests During Inaugural 2022 Application Cycle
- National CineMedia, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Conference
- Colorado: Gov. Polis Signs Bills into Law in Grand Junction to Improve Access to Housing, Joins CMU Major Announcement to Help Save Students Money
- Free shuttle service begins in downtown Colorado Springs
- Colorado Leading U.S. in Strongest Job Growth Since Before Pandemic & Fastest Growth Since Great Recession
- Welcome AWATFIT The Fitness Truck to Fort Lauderdale
- Kind Home Solutions makes Denver Business Journal's 2022 Best Places to Work list
- QRails Simplifies Earned Wage Access Delivery with Its AnyDay Platform
- Cornerstone and Swiftlane Announce Strategic Technology Initiative to Create Safer Rental Communities in Denver
- BKV CORPORATION TO ACQUIRE PREMIER BARNETT SHALE UPSTREAM AND MIDSTREAM ASSETS FROM EXXONMOBIL
- Annual Shareholders' Meeting SpineGuard - 8 June 2022
- Colorado: What Public Safety Leaders & Community Advocates Are Saying about New Laws to Make Communities Safer & Ensure Every Coloradan Can Thrive
- Governor Jared Polis Signs Bills to Improve Public Safety to Save Lives and Make Colorado Communities Safer