- Apogee Welcomes Nick Marchese, VP of Growth
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- Lumen Technologies completes private offering of Senior Notes
More on Colorado Desk
- BEERMKR Home Brewing System Is a Beer Lovers Dream Holiday Gift
- Foundation Offers FREE Workshop To Motivate Black Male Students After Tumultuous 2020
- What Happens When a Home Does Not Sell
- nVoq is excited to announce nVoq.Voice. Our newest innovation in cloud-based, HIPAA-compliant speech to text technology is available now.
- Top Canadian Business Leader Joins CEO Coaching International
Please complete the application on-line at ColoradoSprings.gov/boards and upload your resume under the upload function at the bottom of the application. In lieu of an application you may send letters of interest and resumes to Wendilyn.Guidotti@ColoradoSprings.gov, or mail to Mayor John Suthers; 30 South Nevada Avenue, Suite 601 Colorado Springs, CO 80903. Applications are due no later than Monday, November 30.
For more information or questions about the application, contact Wendilyn Guidotti at (719)-385-5462.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Supreme Court Rules There Is No Santa Claus In New Holiday Book
- Syxsense Announces New Asia Expansion
- HZT Records Releases "Angel" by Hillstaxx Dec 11
- Colorado Springs: 1871st tree planted in COS150: tree challenge
- Thanksgiving Cannabis Sales Top $238 Million, Mark Biggest Sales Day of the Year
- Everside Health Names New President and COO
- Handle Payroll and Business Tasks With ezAccounting Bundle Version 2020-2021 For Limited Time
- Strive Health Welcomes Brandi Riddle as Chief Financial Officer
- 'Bounce Back to Success' hits Amazon Best-Seller List
- Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Hilton Head Bluffton Realty Taps Christina Galbreath-Gonzalez To Lead Bluffton Office
- Robert T. Ball, Jr., MD Honored with ReadyCommunities Partnership/CCROA 2020 National Service Award For Leadership in SC Communities Amidst Pandemic
- Australian Artist seeks 4 Million USD in damages from Bollywood
- Reigning National Football League's DPOY, Stephon Gilmore, Hand Writes a Note to his Five-Year Old Son, Addressing Why "Black Lives Matter"
- New Hires Fuel TRIBUS Year-end Growth
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs podcast: 'Tis the season to be SAFE
- Anark Deepens Commitment to Customer Engagement with Additions to Executive Leadership Team, Marketing, and Sales Enablement
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Great Place to Work®
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Announces further expansion in Guinea
- TripDelivers Announces Today Partnering with Ghost Kitchen Brands of Canada and Ghost Kitchens USA
- Who Inspired Me the Most? Learn what I (Harry Javer) learned from Successful Top Entrepreneurs, Artists, & Celebrities I met with