- Farmland Partners Buys Illinois Farm for $2.4 Million
- Colorado Springs: Saturday's community forum for Coleman Community Park postponed
- 1040 Abroad: Live tax-free if you earn less than $112,000
"Our mission is to help small businesses grow," said Jerry Kelly, CMO of Madwire. "We are thrilled to be recognized by ColoradoBiz, because our growth means that we are fulfilling our mission and we are excited to continue to help small businesses and agencies grow through our #1 Marketing Platform® for Small Business, Marketing 360®.
Through many tools and integrated apps, plus the backing of a fully integrated marketing team, the Marketing 360 platform makes it easy for small businesses to manage their business and marketing, all from one place while saving time, money, and tons of manual work. Learn more about Marketing 360 at https://www.marketing360.com/.
More on Colorado Desk
- Royal Gold Announces Third Quarter Dividend
- Stratum Nutrition® Announces Market Ready Dairy Free BLIS K12® and BLIS M18®
- MC Residential LLC Names Greg Flatt Regional Vice President
- ENERGY33 is awarded an Engineering & Construction Management Contract in Honduras
- Join us Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday Brunch in Astoria, Queens
To access the complete list of the top 200 private companies in Colorado, click here.
Madwire is a technology company that provides business management and marketing software and services for SMBs and franchises. Through the Marketing 360 platform, they enable SMBs to do everything from build a website to accept payments, manage leads and customers, appointments, online reviews, social media, business listings, content marketing, multi-channel digital advertising campaigns and more. Madwire was founded in 2009 with the mission of enriching communities by helping small businesses grow. Madwire is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- 54% OFF! Graduation Season Wigs Surprise Sale!!
- Insurance Website Leader, Forge3, Ltd., Releases All-New Platform Interface, ActiveAgency Dashboard
- Stratum Nutrition® Extends Its Patent Portfolio to Europe and Canada
- St. George's School receives gift of $15 million — largest single donation in its history
- Lightwave Logic to Present at 12th Annual LD Micro Invitational
- Western Union to Present at the Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference on June 2nd
- Rusada appoints Larry Strykowski as Director of Business Development
- Colorado Springs: CAPER Performance Report Public Comment Period
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
- UDR Appoints Joe Fisher to President and CFO
- Volatus Group Beyond Visual Line of Site waiver approved for Censys Sentaero UAS Operations and Training at the Pendleton UAS Range
- Stock up on 420 Treats at the Best Dispensary in Boulder & You'll Save Big—Check out Magnolia Road's May Deals Here!
- Donor Alliance Elevates Dr. Paul Lange to Chief Medical Officer
- Average American Spends $78 On Jewelry Annually, Finds New CWC Jewelry Market Study
- Morphy's Secures Right to Auction Peerless Bobby Knudsen Jr Collection of Petroliana & Soda Pop Signs
- DirectDefense Appoints Jared Ballou as Vice President of Business Development
- Colorado: Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Do You Have Any Experience With Play-To-Earn Games/NFTs?
- Colorado: Governor Polis Signs Bills Into Law
- Colorado Springs: Celebrate Get Outdoors Day Saturday, June 4 at Memorial Park