- Governor Polis Statement on End of Wild Horse Roundups in Colorado
- Food 2.0 Conference Unveils Two New Editions Featuring Insights From Top F&B Experts
- Intellinetics, Inc. to Present at the 17th Annual Taglich Brothers Investment Conference in New York City
"Achieving 100% renewable energy in Colorado by 2040 is a vision that we are making a reality. I thank the Biden administration for being Colorado's partner in the fight against climate change," said Governor Jared Polis. "Colorado is a leader in renewable energy and our thriving clean energy sector supports nearly 60,000 good jobs, including more than 17,000 in renewable energy jobs that are helping us power the Colorado comeback. Colorado has seen destructive droughts impact our important agriculture communities, the 2020 historic wildfires resulted in devastating mudslides this summer, and ongoing wildfires around the country are impacting the air we breathe. In partnership with the White House, our administration took immediate steps to help our communities impacted by these climate driven disasters, but Coloradans know that bolder actions must be taken if we're going to end the costly cycle of destruction brought on by climate change," said Governor Polis. "With support from the Biden administration, I am confident that we can address this generational challenge, save consumers money, create jobs, and grow our economy."
More on Colorado Desk
- PointsBet Joins Austin FC as Founding Partner, Exclusive to Sports Betting Category
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- City signs Memorandum of Understanding with Colorado Springs Community Cultural Collective regarding future operation of City Auditorium
- Colorado Springs selected as Hot Spot by Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics national program
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
Governor Polis provided remarks at the Build Back Better event today with President Biden.
"Living in a state with clean air and water is key to good health, and as the head of the Office of Saving People Money on Health Care, I want to thank the Biden administration for their efforts to combat climate change and improve health care. Our administration recognizes that all roads lead to health and is saving people money on health care. Our health care agenda leads the nation in reform by addressing root causes, not just treating symptoms, including implementing a prescription drug affordability board, the Colorado Option, the bipartisan reinsurance program, and safely importing prescription drugs from Canada," said Lt. Governor Dianne Primavera.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Colorado: Governor Polis Celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month
- How Human Resource Managers Can Support Working Family Caregivers
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Colorado: Governor Polis Appoints Joseph D. Findley to the 8th Judicial District Court
- El gobernador Polis, el senador Bennet y el estado de Colorado lanzan una campaña para garantizar que todas las familias de Colorado puedan acceder al crédito tributario por hijos
- Seed & Smith Announces 1 Gram Dart Collaboration with Big Gigantic
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Colorado Springs: City Staff Give Third Presentation on $76M of ARPA Funding to City Council
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- NioCorp Named to TSX30 List as one of The Exchange's Top Performing Stocks
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021