- CoreSite Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs: What is Community Development?
- Avo Limo LLC and Spring in Colorado
As a reminder, the summit of Pikes Peak – America's Mountain is closed to all vehicular and pedestrian traffic until May 23, 2021. The closure is for the safety of all visitors and workers as the Summit Complex enters its final phase of construction. During this time, heavy equipment will be moving boulders throughout the site in preparation for final grading and paving. More information on the new Summit Complex is available at ColoradoSprings.gov/SummitComplex.
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: COS150 Tree Challenge: How to select your tree
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs: Ready to get the vaccine?
- Sm Kitchen Appliances: Creating Meals and Memories with Premium Kitchen Supplies
- Mensa Foundation Celebrates 50 Years of Unleashing Intelligence
- Gatos Silver Strengthens Executive Management Team
Throughout the closure and weather permitting, Pikes Peak Highway visitors are able to park at Devils Playground where they can enjoy views from 13,500 feet and hike various trails. Hikers will not be able to access the summit and must be prepared to hike back down either the Crags Trail or Barr Trail. Signage indicating the temporary summit closure will be present on both trails.
As always, plan ahead and call 719-385-7325 for current highway conditions. Hours of operation and other information about the highway can be found at PikesPeakColorado.com.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- FuseFX Acquires Australia-based Rising Sun Pictures
- PostNet helps businesses grow through high-quality printed materials
- Guidehouse Insights Report Shows Annual Revenue for the Electric Heavy Commercial Vehicle Market Is Expected to Surpass $370 Billion by 2030
- Nisk Real Estate Launches South Florida Brokerage
- Ovintiv to Host its First Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call and Webcast on April 29, 2021
- Colorado Springs Police Department recognized for prestigious interactive media award
- Ping Identity Announces Date for First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- Charles Arnell joins Fast Mobile Home Loans
- Colorado Springs: City Council Chambers Renovation Begins on April 14th
- Insight LiDAR Develops Industry's First "Gesture Detection" Sensing Technology for Autonomous Vehicle LiDAR Systems
- Colorado Springs: Motorless Morning" in Garden of the Gods Park
- BEAR Technologies Receives SOC 2 Type II Attestation
- Screening Eagle Welcomes Darren Burford as New Chief Sales Officer
- Fund Street Technologies' Brand, One Park Financial Earns "Best Places To Work" Award by South Florida Business Journal
- Julia Hair Spring Sale Up To 46% Off With Buy Now Pay Later
- CB Insights Again Names AI.Reverie a Top 100 AI Startup
- New Large Format Custom Print, Branding and Sourcing Company Welcomes Sports Industry Veteran as Founding Partner
- Veritone to Hold Virtual Investor Day and Technology Expo on May 14, 2021
- Terminal Railroad Association of St. Louis Implements CrewPro Short Line
- Ismail Sirdah's Helpful Tips For Selling Event Ticket Online