COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – The Re-Imagine Waldo Canyon planning process will present a draft Community Vision for recreation within the Waldo Canyon area at a public open house on Wednesday, Jan. 22. The event begins at 5:30 p.m. at the Westside Community Center. The vision summarizes input received through numerous public engagement events and identifies potential trails, trailheads and regional connection opportunities for the Waldo Canyon area, located west of Colorado Springs.
More on Colorado Desk
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Denver, CO 80203
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
Partners of Re-Imagine Waldo Canyon include the City of Colorado Springs, Rocky Mountain Field Institute, Trails and Open Space Coalition (TOSC) and USDA Forest Service.
Additional project information is available at www.waldocanyonplanning.com.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- You're Invited to a FREE First-time Homebuyer's Seminar on March 28th at Mosaic in Fort Collins
- Millionacres Announces Speakers for Mogul Real Wealth Summit in San Diego
- Discovery Map's Sam and Ann Douglass celebrate 25 years of Making Maps, Friends and Memories
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- Dr. Greg Still Honored with ACFAS Distinguished Service Award
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- DaVita Names Kenny Gardner Chief People Officer
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- Colorado Springs: Registration now open for the 2020 Mayor's Cup golf tournament
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Colorado Springs: Westside residents and businesses asked to "Be Bear Smart, Do our Part"
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open
- FuseFX, Award-Winning VFX Provider Expands with New Atlanta Location
- Morpheus Data Named a Leader in Gartner's 2020 Magic Quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms for the Second Year in a Row