WHAT: North Cheyenne Cañon Bridge Replacement Project Open House
WHEN: Jan. 28, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
WHERE: Westside Community Center
1628 W Bijou St, Colorado Springs, Colo
In an effort to provide continued community use of the roadway, address public safety, and provide adequate emergency service access to park users and neighborhoods surrounding the park three roadway bridges are scheduled for replacement in fall 2020.
"We are committed to maintaining the historic context of North Cheyenne Cañon Park as we design and replace the existing roadway bridges. The proposed design incorporates elements from the North Cheyenne Cañon Park Master and Management Plan in a way that continues the rich history of the park while facilitating continued access and safety for both those who enjoy the park and the surrounding community," said Aaron Egbert, project manager and senior engineer with the City of Colorado Springs.
More on Colorado Desk
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Denver, CO 80203
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
The proposed design and construction plans were guided, in part, through input received during a series of public listening sessions in June 2019 designed to gain feedback about bridge aesthetics and roadway and park use during construction.
Information on the North Cheyenne Cañon Bridge Replacement Project is available at www.ColoradoSprings.gov/nccbridgereplacement.
The North Cheyenne Cañon Master PlanA plan for the development of a portion of the city that contains proposed land uses, a generalized transportation system, and the relationship of the area included in the plan to surrounding property. can be viewed at: www.ColoradoSprings.gov/nccmasterplan.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act this meeting will be held in a wheelchair-accessible location. Anyone requiring an auxiliary aid to participate in this meeting should make the request as soon as possible but no later than 48 hours before the scheduled event. Please notify Kim Melchor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-385-5248.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- You're Invited to a FREE First-time Homebuyer's Seminar on March 28th at Mosaic in Fort Collins
- Millionacres Announces Speakers for Mogul Real Wealth Summit in San Diego
- Discovery Map's Sam and Ann Douglass celebrate 25 years of Making Maps, Friends and Memories
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- Dr. Greg Still Honored with ACFAS Distinguished Service Award
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- DaVita Names Kenny Gardner Chief People Officer
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- Colorado Springs: Registration now open for the 2020 Mayor's Cup golf tournament
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Colorado Springs: Westside residents and businesses asked to "Be Bear Smart, Do our Part"
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open
- FuseFX, Award-Winning VFX Provider Expands with New Atlanta Location
- Morpheus Data Named a Leader in Gartner's 2020 Magic Quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms for the Second Year in a Row