- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Alterra Mountain Company Names New President & COO of Mammoth Mountain & June Mountain in California
- Fund Street Technologies Brand, One Park Financial is Certified 4 Years in a Row as a Great Place to Work®
The draft 2020 CAPER will be available for public review from May 24, 2021 to June 8, 2021 online on this website (https://coloradosprings.gov/communitydevelopment/page/community-development-annual-plans). A physical copy of the draft CAPER will also be available at the following locations Monday through Friday during normal business hours: Community Development Division, 30. S. Nevada Ave., Suite 701, Office of the City Clerk, 30 S. Nevada Ave., Suite 101, City Hall, 107 N. Nevada Ave, and Penrose Library, 20 N. Cascade Ave.
More on Colorado Desk
- Wiland, Inc. Announcement
- Colorado Springs: Fall 2021 Public Meeting Survey
- Simplifya Makes Major Q2 Moves with Closing of $6 Million Series B Round, Addition of Jeff Katz to Board of Directors and Imminent Launch of TENDRTM Payment Processing Solution
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
Any individual, group, or agency may submit written comments on the 2020 annual CAPER to the City of Colorado Springs Community Development Division at 30 S. Nevada, Suite 701, Colorado Springs, CO, 80903 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any individual, group, or agency may also provide comments by calling the Division at (719) 385-5912. All comments received on or before June 8, 2021 will be considered by the Division. Comments should specify which notice they are addressing.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 ("ADA"), the City of Colorado Springs will not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. Citizens who are deaf and hard of hearing may dial 711 or 800-659-3656 Relay Colorado (voice) or 800-659-2656 (TTY).
Contact (719) 385-5912 or email@example.com for more information.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Father's Day as a Target Audience
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- Guidehouse Insights Names Nokia, Sierra Wireless, Cisco, and HPE the Leading Industrial IoT Networking Solutions Vendors
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- Intermap Wins Contract Under OTA from National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency ("NGA")
- Fast-Growing Team Collaboration Market Leader Selects ServiceSource to Design and Implement Innovative Revenue Retention Program
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
- USA Triathlon Announces 2020 U.S. Olympic Triathlon Team
- Mod Livin' Modern Furniture announces a NEW OWNER!
- Colorado Rancher Unveils NEW John Budd CBD Line for Working Men
- Canadian Turnaround Software and Telecom CEO joins CEO Coaching International
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Syxsense Welcomes Dave R Taylor as Chief Marketing Officer - Invests to Expand on Growth
- Xtreme Vibe TV Heads To Amazon Prime Video
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. Appoints Audrey Robertson to Its Board of Directors
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer