- Elaine Y. Weng, MD, is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- Jason Halbert Exits Apollo Health Products to Expand 3Back Group
- Sojazzie Home Girl of Delgado Realty & Real African Art Gallery's Home For The Holidays Give Back
Deputy Chief Mary Rosenoff spoke about the importance of continuing to bring focus to the victims of this crime. "Every day domestic violence affects someone in Colorado Springs. It crosses all social and economic boarders and is in every neighborhood in our city. Women and men can be victims of this crime but whole families are always impacted. Our community has come so far in addressing this issue but we still have more work to do. Volunteer, donate, or simply show your support for these victims and survivors".
More on Colorado Desk
- OSHA: A worker's Rights and Protections
- 5 Holly-Jolly Festivities Avo Limo can Transport the Family to this Winter
- Award-Winning Artists Celebrate the Continued Success of Education Through Music-Los Angeles at their Gala on Nov 30th
- Colorado: Governor's Mansion Decorated Shiny and Bright for Holiday Season, Public Tours Available for Coloradans
- New SMS Marketing Features Announced for Buying Buddy IDX CRM Solution
To continue raising awareness here in Colorado Springs, the Colorado Springs Police Department (CSPD) has created a purple CSPD patch. Until the end of the month, you will see these patches displayed on many of our department vehicles. A few photos of the patches are included in this news release.
This month-long awareness campaign will take place alongside the everyday work done by patrol officers and the detectives assigned to the CSPD Domestic Violence Unit and the Victim Advocate Unit. The men and women who make up these units are dedicated to solving felony domestic violence cases and providing support for victims. CSPD works closely with several organizations, including TESSA and the 4th Judicial District Attorney's Office to provide the best support to anyone affected by domestic violence.
We want to remind our community that you are not alone. If you have experienced domestic violence, it is not your fault. If you've been a victim of domestic violence, contact us at 719-444-7000. Please join CSPD, local, state, and national DVAM campaigns to honor the voices and experiences of victims and survivors.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Evolutions AI inked partnership deal with Logical Steps to construct proprietary "Evolution Edge AI Module" based upon own "neural" platform
- Tickets on Sale NOW "EVANGELION:3.0+1.01 THRICE UPON A TIME"
- Polis Administration Launches Innovative Grant Program to Connect Colorado Workers with New Opportunities
- Colorado: Governor Polis Releases Statement on Senator Bob Rankin's Resignation
- Sierra Space Bolsters Human Spaceflight Center and Astronaut Training Academy Team
- The East TOKYO Festival of Light launches in Tokyo, Presented by Tobu Railway Group
- NOYNIM IT Solutions Is Proud to Provide Co-Managed IT Services to SMBs
- Yida Gao and Shima Capital Invest in Web3 Gaming Startup Midnight
- Colorado: Governor Polis and CPW Announce New Rivian Electric Vehicle Chargers Now Available at CPW Parks
- Colorado: Polis Administration Secures Asteroid Mining Company for Denver Expansion
- Colorado Springs: Mayor calls on future civic leaders to learn firsthand how City government works
- Federal Judge Approves Soloviev Group Purchase of San Luis & Rio Grande Railroad
- Play time for edge computing is over—full scale deployments in 2023, predicts IOTech
- Kevin Guest Says Generate 2023 Personal Life Plan for December's National Business Plan Month
- Global Ecommerce Leaders Mamenta and Zonos Announce Joint Partnership
- Colorado Springs: City Council seeks volunteers to serve on Law Enforcement Transparency and Advisory Commission
- Great American Beer Festival Attendees Experience Silent Disco with CiferNoise Productions
- Entertainer Sidow Sobrino Celebrates his 47th Birthday on December 1st
- Finalists Announced for Colorado Cleantech Awards
- National Minority Health Association Selected by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative for Grant