- Red Light Cameras Added in Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs: Storytelling audio tour offers new experience in Garden of the Gods Park
- Colorado: Governor Polis's Budget Director Lauren Larson Elected as National Association of State Budget Officers President
- City/County Drainage Board
- Civil Service Commission
- Development Review Enterprise Customer Advisory Committee
Please submit your application by 5pm on Thursday, August 18, 2022. The application web form can be found and submitted at ColoradoSprings.gov/boards. All applicants must reside with the City of Colorado Springs unless otherwise noted.
Applications and resumes can also be emailed Michelle Briggs at Michelle.Briggs@coloradosprings.gov or mailed to City Council, Attention: Michelle Briggs, P.O. Box 1575, Colorado Springs, CO 80901.
For more information on Boards, Commissions, and Committees visit http://www.coloradosprings.gov/boards
More on Colorado Desk
- Double-Digit Franchise Signings & New Openings Fuel Momentous Mid-Year Growth for Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii
- Liberty Media Corporation Prices Upsized Private Offering of $425 Million of 2.25% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2027
- Grammy Award Winning Singer, Songwriter and Producer David Longoria Joins the List of Artists at VANC Fest 2022
- Top Front Range Colorado Roofing Company Expands Service Areas
- Positive Powerful Women Gather to Promote Unity in the Grand Canyon State
City/County Drainage Board
- The City/County Drainage Board acts as an advisory board to City Council and the Board of County Commissioners regarding subdivision codes and regulations relating to the drainage and control of flood and surface waters and administration of the subdivision Storm Water Drainage Funds.
- Meeting Time — 2nd Thursday of every month at 3 p.m.
- Vacancies – Two citizen at large members (may reside in El Paso County) and one land developer experienced in the subdivision and improvement of land
Civil Service Commission
- Administers the rules governing classification, employment, promotion, discipline, and conduct of the City's civil service employees in the police and fire departments.
- Meeting Time — 1st Tuesday of every month at 8:30 a.m.
- Vacancies – Four citizen at large members
Development Review Enterprise Customer Advisory Committee
- The committee provides customer feedback regarding service delivery, advice on the specific fee structure for the enterprise, including the appropriate distribution of fees among project types and the amount of fees and revenue that should be collected to adequately support the enterprise, and customer input into the business process modifications that should be explored by the enterprise.
- Meeting Time — As needed, generally quarterly
- Vacancies – One citizen at large member and one member nominated by the Affiliated Commercial Construction Associations
Latest on Colorado Desk
- DAT introduces the DAT One app, providing expanded mobile access to the industry's largest load board
- Unprecedented Stress Levels Reveal Productivity Loss in the Billions; ASCEND Method Enters the Market
- Tech Luminary Adrian Cockcroft Joins OrionX as Partner
- Nomorobo Assists Urgent FCC and Carrier Efforts to Crack Down on Auto Warranty Scam Robocalls
- Warehouse Hotline names Aviva Sonenreich as its managing broker
- Biodesix Named a Top 100 Healthcare Technology Company of 2022
- Carissa Pryor Joins Snell & Wilmer as an Associate in the Denver Office
- Over 10,000 New Colorado Businesses Filed Following New Law Signed by Gov. Polis & Passed by Legislature to Save Coloradans Money When Starting a Business
- Diedra Harrison-Greenaway launches new book titled: The Blueprint: A Guide Towards Cannabis Business Ownership
- Diapers and Feminine Hygiene Products No Longer Taxed in Colorado
- Distinguished New York Trial Attorney and Author Donates Book Proceeds to NYU Cancer Research Center
- Colorado: Governor Jared Polis Appoints Joshua T. Nowak and Lara M. Jimenez to the Adams County Court in the 17th Judicial District
- Patriot Rail to Acquire Pioneer Lines, Enhancing Rail Shipper Capabilities for Customers
- Treat Yourself Right This Summer With LA's Best Massage Therapy for Serious Pain Relief Near You!
- USA Swimming Partners with RealResponse
- SUSIE WINDERS APPOINTED GENERAL COUNSEL AND CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER OF RE/MAX HOLDINGS, INC.
- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
- Veritone Voice Breaks Language Barriers with David Meltzer's The Playbook Podcast Reaching Over 500 Million Spanish Speakers
- Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Measurable Impact on Employee Health and Productivity from Employee Assistance Program
- Colorado: Gov. Polis Statement on Line of Duty Death of El Paso County Sheriff's Deputy