- Colorado: Gov. Polis Announces Boards and Commissions Appointments
- Veritone Launches Multi-language Support for Digital Media Hub to Serve PROGRESS' 20,000 Film Archive
- IOTech announces a major new release of Edge XRT, its software platform for time-critical OT systems
"We are fortunate that we live in a place where countless outdoor opportunities are at our fingertips," said Tim Kroening, Colorado Parks and Wildlife's Area Wildlife Manager for the Pikes Peak region. "This event offers an opportunity for the whole family to learn about the many recreational activities available in the Pikes Peak Region. They will even have the opportunity to try several of these activities for free. Please come join us for a fun day outside."
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: Trail improvements in Austin Bluffs Open Space begin this week
- Always Ontime: Chaos City - Super Hero Graphic Novel with Neal Adams Cover Launches from Panopolis Metaverse
- New Hampshire Becomes the 15th State to Require Personal Finance as a Core Academic Subject
- Virtual Workplace Platform Developer REACH Expands Executive Team, Positioning the Company to Drive International Growth
- ACRE Provides $43.5M Loan for 'Connect at First Creek' Development in Denver, Colo.
"Get Outdoors Day is a fun experiential day for the entire family," said Becky Leinweber, PPORA executive director. "It's a fun way to connect people to the unparalleled outdoor recreation opportunities and organizations here in the Pikes Peak Region. Participants can try a new outdoor activity, learn how to recreate responsibly with Leave No Trace principles, and so much more."
CPW held the first Get Outdoors Day in Colorado Springs in 2016. The annual event is back for 2022 after being cancelled in 2020 and 2021 due to the pandemic.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: Lane closure on Circle Drive bridges due to maintenance project
- Beck Properties Group Hires Professional Marketing Team
- Colorado Springs Airport Director of Aviation Elected to Industry Board
- Colorado Springs: Public invited to comment on Phase 15 - F of the City's updated ADA Title II Transition Plan
- Cosplay Universe" Documentary to Premiere at Anime Expo & in Theaters this Summer
- Kano Laboratories, Makers of Kroil, Announces Refreshed Branding for Extended Line of Industrial Product Solutions
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM Launches an Enhanced Squarespace IDX plugin
- Colorado: Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to Wildfires and Avian Flu
- Colorado Springs: Temporary closure of Manitou Incline planned July 17 and Sept. 17-18
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- Hitting the road this summer? Consumer spending signals travel boom, despite rising costs
- Prolific Author Tam R. Luc Celebrates Positive Title IX Achievements and Pushes Businesswomen to the Next Level with Boss Up Summit
- Sitio Royalties Announces Highly Accretive Permian Basin Acquisitions
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- The Craneware Group Unveils Trisus Chargemaster Solution and New Branding at HFMA Annual Conference
- Launch of Def Leppard beauty collection creating Hysteria in the makeup industry
- Twin Peaks Classical Academy Kicks of Summer Sports Camps
- Enroll Your Child at iKid Academy, Today!
- Gatos Silver Provides Bi-Weekly Status Report
- Ismail Sirdah' Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships