- Governor Polis Statement on End of Wild Horse Roundups in Colorado
- Intellinetics, Inc. to Present at the 17th Annual Taglich Brothers Investment Conference in New York City
- Food 2.0 Conference Unveils Two New Editions Featuring Insights From Top F&B Experts
"We are very excited about the relaunch of VetSecialists.com. ACVIM's staff and volunteers have worked diligently to update the quality and experience of the site for all its visitors. The primary objective for this newly updated website is to be the leading source of information for the animal owning public as it pertains to diseases of their pets, farm animals and/or horses," said Bill Tyrrell, DVM, DACVIM (Cardiology), Vetspecialists.com Subcommittee Co-Chair.
The Triad of Care is the relationship between the animal owner, the primary care veterinarian and the Board-certified veterinary specialist. With shared trust and clear communication, the three can make informed decisions about the best outcome for the animal's health as a team.
"Additionally, the website provides animal owners and pet parents the ability to quickly find high-level, advanced veterinary specialty medicine care in in their geographic region," added Zachary Wright, DVM, DACVIM (Oncology), VetSpecialists.com Subcommittee Co-Chair.
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado: Governor Polis & First Gentleman Reis Marry
- PointsBet Joins Austin FC as Founding Partner, Exclusive to Sports Betting Category
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- City signs Memorandum of Understanding with Colorado Springs Community Cultural Collective regarding future operation of City Auditorium
- Colorado Springs selected as Hot Spot by Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics national program
As part of the website redevelopment comes a collection of new and updated animal health pieces. These are written by veterinary specialists and are designed to address common conditions, treatments and frequently asked questions. New content is added regularly to keep abreast of the most cutting-edge information.
"The articles on VetSpecialists.com are authored by Board-certified veterinary specialists and are consistently revised to account for the latest knowledge available, making them a valuable resource for animal owners searching for information on their pet's condition. We look forward to continuing to build our Animal Health Articles collection with new articles from ACVIM Diplomates," Christine Swanson, DVM, DACVIM (Oncology), VetSpecialists.com Subcommittee Member.
VetSpecialists.com features useful tools for large and small animal owners, such as:
- A comprehensive directory of Board-certified veterinary specialists
- An article collection of small and large animal diseases, conditions, treatments and procedures
- Information about the training and credentials of Board-certified veterinary specialists
- Education about the Triad of Care and the cooperation that occurs between primary care veterinarians and Board-certified veterinary specialists
- A new VetSpecialists.com blog for content that goes beyond animal health conditions
- A robust FAQ section to help animal owners make the best decision in their animal's treatment
- A series of success stories and videos featuring animals that received life-saving treatment from veterinary specialists
More on Colorado Desk
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- Colorado Springs: Frontier Airlines Now Offers Service to Orlando from COS
- September 15 is National Online Learning Day - LearningRx Brain Training Offers Online Training
VetSpecialists.com was developed in 2015 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) to provide education about diseases and conditions affecting animals and to increase awareness of veterinary specialty medicine to the animal-owning community. To find a veterinary specialist, please use the Search for a Veterinary Specialist Tool powered by VetSpecialists.com.
About the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM)
Based in Greenwood Village, Colorado, the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) is the certifying organization for veterinary specialists in cardiology, large animal internal medicine, neurology, oncology and small animal internal medicine. With more than 3,000 members, the ACVIM is dedicated to improving the lives of animals and people through education, training and certification of specialists in veterinary internal medicine, discovery and dissemination of new medical knowledge and increasing public awareness of advances in veterinary medical care. To learn more, visit ACVIM.org.
AMERICAN COLLEGE OF VETERINARY INTERNAL MEDICINE (ACVIM)
5500 Greenwood Village Blvd. Ste 130
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
MEDIA CONTACT: April Sramek
Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications
SOURCE American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM)
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- NioCorp Named to TSX30 List as one of The Exchange's Top Performing Stocks
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- Covid is NOT Over, and Daily Habits are More Important Than Ever
- Gold Coast Health Plan and AmericasHealth Plan Partner on Three-Year Medi-Cal Pilot Program
- Colorado: Gov. Polis Provides Update on COVID-19 & Plans for Vaccine Boosters
- Live Good and Union Station Homeless Services Unite To Hold "A Celebration of Love and Unity" Fundraising Event
- SS&C ALPS Advisors To Close An Exchange Traded Fund
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- Great Wine Gift: A Wine Lovers Paradise, For Any And Everything Wine Accessory Related
- Three Innovative New Buildings Welcome Students Back to the University of Denver Campus This Fall
- Governor Polis, Senator Bennet & State of Colorado Launch Campaign To Ensure Every Colorado Family Can Access Child Tax Credit
- National Association of Tax Professionals releases annual tax preparer fee study
- CORA Vascular Interventional Radiologists strive to save limbs, save lives
- Colorado Springs: Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services accepting photo submissions for 2022 calendar
- Loftus Wealth Strategies Celebrates 10 Years with Strategic Expansion
- In a New York Minute : Voglia Swimwear Showcases at New York Fashion Week