- Alterra Mountain Company Names New President & COO of Mammoth Mountain & June Mountain in California
- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Colorado Springs: Shooks Run and Fountain Creek Revitalization (Brownfields)
BBQ Dragon is one grill company that has a reputation for creating innovative grill tools. They have just announced three brand-new products for this season that BBQ and grilling fans will wish they had:
- The "Chainmail" Grill Brush: If you're worried about the danger of swallowing a wire bristle from regular grill brushes, this patent-pending brush uses "chainmail" like medieval knights wore for armor to clean the grill more safely.
- The "Double-Extreme" Grill Light: The world's only double-headed LED grill and utility light, the two super-bright LED's are mounted on separate goosenecks, so you can light two areas – the grill, and your prep surface, for example. Clips anywhere you need bright light
- The Chimney of Insanity "XL" version: BBQ Dragon's popular charcoal chimney works with their BBQ Dragon grill fan to start charcoal in just 2 minutes – and they have just released this "XL" version, which they claim is the largest charcoal chimney made.
"The huge surge in sales created by the Pandemic gave us the opportunity to launch some new products," said BBQ Dragon's head of product development, George Prior. "Our brand is built on the idea that better grill tools inspire better BBQ," said Prior, "So we're really compelled to design tools and accessories that are actually better. And that's not always easy – but neither is smoking a good brisket, and that's why we're all here."
More on Colorado Desk
- Wiland, Inc. Announcement
- Colorado Springs: Fall 2021 Public Meeting Survey
- Simplifya Makes Major Q2 Moves with Closing of $6 Million Series B Round, Addition of Jeff Katz to Board of Directors and Imminent Launch of TENDRTM Payment Processing Solution
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
The company's new "Chainmail Grill Brush" solves a well-known health danger of grilling: the accidental ingestion of steel bristles from grill cleaning brushes. According to Prior, the "bristle-free" brush solutions currently available use coiled wires instead of straight bristles. In Prior's testing, these brushes still wear out and allow wires to break off the coils, resulting in loose broken wires in food. BBQ Dragon's patent-pending solution cleans the grill with a woven net of chain links that are both less likely to break free, and less dangerous if accidentally swallowed.
As a result of the company's emphasis on innovation, their products actually look different from other brands of grill accessories. The new "Double-Extreme Grill Light" clearly shows this visual difference: With two separate LED lamps on two long stainless steel goose necks, the light immediately looks completely different from any other light we've seen. The distinctive clip and handle holds 4 AA batteries and does seem to clip just about anywhere.
All three of the newly-added products are available on Amazon.com and online at major retailers like Target, Home Depot, and Lowes, as well as the company's website at bbqdragon.com.
More on Colorado Desk
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- Veritone Awarded US Patent for Dynamic AI Model Orchestration
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
BBQ Dragon is a popular grill accessories brand with 50 innovative products in their catalog. The creators of the BBQ Dragon Fan and the 2-minute charcoal Chimney of Insanity, their mission is to create innovative products that inspire customers to excel at BBQ and at life. They believe that good tools inspire good BBQ, and good BBQ inspires good living.
Contact: George Prior
SOURCE BBQ Dragon
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Syxsense Welcomes Dave R Taylor as Chief Marketing Officer - Invests to Expand on Growth
- Xtreme Vibe TV Heads To Amazon Prime Video
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. Appoints Audrey Robertson to Its Board of Directors
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer
- Downtown road closures planned due to Colorado Springs Western Street Breakfast Wednesday, June 16
- Atlant Health - Chiropractic & Functional Medicine announces opening of new location in Midtown New York City
- Robinson moves into the top 10 on "The Fabricator" FAB 40 list
- As the World Returns to Normal, Liquid Core® Gum Company Marks the Comeback of Air Travel with "Live Life & FLY" Campaign
- Prism Continues to Innovate to Help Live Music Industry Pros Bounce Back from a Devastating Year
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Joseph P. Brock, Hired
- Children Rising Launches Free Online Tutoring to Boost COVID Recovery for Elementary School Children
- deepwatch Launches New Mobile Application for Easy Access to Managed Detection and Response Services
- RealTrends Ranks Jennifer Young Homes #58 in the Nation
- Abstract Published in Neuro-Oncology Demonstrates Curtana Pharmaceuticals' CT-179 Prolonged Event-free Survival in an Animal Model of Medulloblastoma
- EclecticIQ Joins Health-ISAC Navigator™ Program
- Solid Power, Industry-leading All-solid-state Battery Producer, To List On NASDAQ Through Merger With Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation III
- Guidehouse Insights Anticipates Global Investment in Warehouse Management Systems Infrastructure for the E-Commerce Sector Will Exceed $10 Billion in 2030
- Ping Identity Announces Offering of Common Stock by Selling Stockholders
- Docusign stock sees large unusual options activity