- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Alterra Mountain Company Names New President & COO of Mammoth Mountain & June Mountain in California
- Fund Street Technologies Brand, One Park Financial is Certified 4 Years in a Row as a Great Place to Work®
Petromark is owned jointly by Stephen Lair and Steve Turner and is a significant wholesaler of motor fuels in Arkansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. The company sells branded motor fuels under the Shell, Phillips 66, Valero, Sinclair, Conoco and VP Racing banners while also selling unbranded motor fuel to retailers. Steve Turner will be an advisor to Offen Petroleum and will assist with the continued growth of the business.
"I am very pleased that we are able to add such a successful business to further the growth of Offen Petroleum. Petromark is a perfect fit to the Ozark Mountain Energy business, which we acquired in December of last year," said Bill Gallagher, CEO of Offen Petroleum. "Petromark allows us the opportunity to strengthen our contract dealer business and deepen our presence in the Ozark Region. Additionally, I am pleased that Steve Turner will be joining us to share his wealth of experience, knowledge and dedication to his customers that has made his company so successful."
More on Colorado Desk
- Wiland, Inc. Announcement
- Colorado Springs: Fall 2021 Public Meeting Survey
- Simplifya Makes Major Q2 Moves with Closing of $6 Million Series B Round, Addition of Jeff Katz to Board of Directors and Imminent Launch of TENDRTM Payment Processing Solution
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
The transaction is expected to be completed on May 18th with combined operations under the Offen Petroleum name starting on May 19th.
"Stephen and I have enjoyed the experience of operating in both the retail and wholesale fuel businesses through the years and we are pleased that a company, such as Offen, with the same dedication to operational excellence will continue to serve our valued customers," said Steve Turner. "I look forward to working with Bill and his team as we jointly grow this business."
Downstream Energy Partners LLC ("DEP") provided exclusive merger and acquisition advisory services to Petromark. DEP is a leading investment bank specializing in M&A advisory services to middle market companies within the downstream energy sector and is comprised of professionals who have decades of experience as both owner/operators and strategic financial advisors to energy companies. "Offen Petroleum is acquiring high quality wholesale fuel supply assets in a location strategic to their expanding footprint," said Jeff Traub, Partner of DEP, adding, "Messrs. Lair and Turner built an exceptional company and it's been a pleasure representing them in this transaction."
More on Colorado Desk
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- Veritone Awarded US Patent for Dynamic AI Model Orchestration
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
About Offen Petroleum
Headquartered in Commerce City CO, Offen is a growing distributor of fuels, propane, and lubricants that dedicates itself to serving its customers with the highest level of service. Offen is a portfolio company of Court Square Capital Partners, a New York based private equity firm. In addition to organic growth, Offen is a leading acquiror of companies in this consolidating marketplace. Offen distributes over 2.0 billion gallons of motor fuel annually and will serve customers throughout the Midwest and Western United States. In addition to branded and unbranded motor fuels, Offen sells propane, and lubricant products and solutions for the commercial, industrial, and passenger car segments, as well as diesel exhaust fluids used in emission controls.
More information on Offen can be found at www.offenpetro.com.
Contact: Chris Tofalli
Chris Tofalli Public Relations, LLC
SOURCE Offen Petroleum
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Syxsense Welcomes Dave R Taylor as Chief Marketing Officer - Invests to Expand on Growth
- Xtreme Vibe TV Heads To Amazon Prime Video
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. Appoints Audrey Robertson to Its Board of Directors
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer
- Downtown road closures planned due to Colorado Springs Western Street Breakfast Wednesday, June 16
- Atlant Health - Chiropractic & Functional Medicine announces opening of new location in Midtown New York City
- Robinson moves into the top 10 on "The Fabricator" FAB 40 list
- As the World Returns to Normal, Liquid Core® Gum Company Marks the Comeback of Air Travel with "Live Life & FLY" Campaign
- Prism Continues to Innovate to Help Live Music Industry Pros Bounce Back from a Devastating Year
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Joseph P. Brock, Hired
- Children Rising Launches Free Online Tutoring to Boost COVID Recovery for Elementary School Children
- deepwatch Launches New Mobile Application for Easy Access to Managed Detection and Response Services
- RealTrends Ranks Jennifer Young Homes #58 in the Nation
- Abstract Published in Neuro-Oncology Demonstrates Curtana Pharmaceuticals' CT-179 Prolonged Event-free Survival in an Animal Model of Medulloblastoma
- EclecticIQ Joins Health-ISAC Navigator™ Program
- Solid Power, Industry-leading All-solid-state Battery Producer, To List On NASDAQ Through Merger With Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation III
- Guidehouse Insights Anticipates Global Investment in Warehouse Management Systems Infrastructure for the E-Commerce Sector Will Exceed $10 Billion in 2030
- Ping Identity Announces Offering of Common Stock by Selling Stockholders
- Docusign stock sees large unusual options activity