"We make one or two donations to Impact Locally each year. These are items that have not been picked up by customers for more than a year and items donated by our customers. This year, given the current situation, the donation is a bit more meaningful," said Wood.
Part of this donation included 50 masks created by Anna's Tailoring (http://annastailoring.net/) of Denver. Run by John and Anna Piotrowski, Anna's Tailoring has focused its attention to making masks during the COVID-19 crisis.
"Anna's Tailoring is one of many small businesses in our industry hit very hard by the crisis. Essentially, two of their biggest seasons have been wiped out—weddings and proms," said Wood. "Thank you to Anna and John for their contribution to this cause."
In addition to the clothes and masks, Wood donated $25 to Impact. That money from the proceeds of Lapels Dry Cleaning of Littleton's hangar recycling program.
"Dave has been a generous donor to our organization over the years. We are particularly grateful—and not surprised—that he stepped up at a time like this to bring much needed masks and clothing items for our volunteer center and our Humanity Clothing Store," said Travis Singhaus, CEO of Impact Locally. "It's also a great relief to know that when the clothes come from Lapels Dry Cleaning, they are very clean and virus-free."
More on Colorado Desk
- How to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Colorado Springs: Flood mitigation project to protect Garden of Gods Park, downstream communities nears completion
- The City of Colorado Springs Partners with ParkMobile for Contactless Parking Payments
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
Lapels dry cleaning process features environmentally friendly GreenEarth®, the dry cleaning industry's only non-toxic cleaning alternative. GreenEarth dry cleaning solvent has the highest flash point of any of the alternative solvents (170F) on the market. The GreenEarth dry cleaning process allows clothes to be dried at the highest drying temperature, 158F, which is equivalent to 70C. Lapels Dry Cleaning's wet cleaning services clean clothes at temperatures exceeding the recommended 160 F to kill virus germs.
"Dave Wood has a long history of generosity in the Littleton area and beyond," said Kevin Dubois, CEO of Lapels Dry Cleaning. "His store has a longstanding policy of cleaning soldier uniforms and hats for free and a similar offering for flags."
In June 2019, Veterans of Foreign Wars Post #4666 in Littleton, Colorado recognized Wood for his philanthropic efforts.
In addition to cleaning with GreenEarth and in higher temperatures to eliminate viruses, Lapels uses the world's ONLY 100 percent environmentally non-toxic dry cleaning process along with 100 percent wet cleaning that offers a sustainable and hypo allergenic process.
Since a trip to the dry cleaner might not be in line with your social distancing, Lapels Dry Cleaning of Littleton also offers free pickup and delivery. Lapels also offers a "car hop" service where customers can drop off and pick up their clothing without ever leaving their cars.
Lapels Dry Cleaning of Littleton's hours of operation during the COVID-19 crisis are on the store's website at https://mylapels.com/locations/lapels-dry-clean.... For more information on Impact Locally, visit www.impactlocally.org.
Lapels Dry Cleaning – Environmentally Friendly Cleaners
More on Colorado Desk
- Blue Forest Farm Co-Founder Publishes Children Book All About Hemp
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Nephrology Practice Solutions Names New Chief Medical Officer
Each Lapels Dry Cleaning store offers a full slate of services, including same-day dry cleaning; shirt service; tailoring; shoe repair; wedding gown preservation; suede and leather processing; box storage and fur storage. Lapels Dry Cleaning has stores in Arizona (Buckeye, Gilbert, Chandler, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Yuma), California (Gilroy, Hollister), Colorado (Littleton), Connecticut (Cromwell), Florida (Fleming Island, Orange Park, Tampa); Illinois (Wilmette); Massachusetts (Abington, Allston, Bedford, Boston, Boston Seaport, South Boston, Brighton, Burlington, Cohasset, Concord, Dedham, Dover, Easton, Hanover, Hingham, Kingston, North Andover, Malden, Marshfield, Martha's Vineyard, Newtonville, Norton, Somerville, Waltham, Wakefield, Wellesley, Westford, Westwood, W Roxbury and Wilmington), Mississippi (New Albany, Olive Branch, Tupelo, Oxford, Pontotoc), New Jersey (Brick, Somerville), New York (Latham), North Carolina (Charlotte), Oklahoma (Edmond, Oklahoma City), Pennsylvania (Bloomsburg), South Carolina (Fort Mill, Myrtle Beach, Pawleys Island), Tennessee (Arlington, Brentwood, Franklin, Germantown, Nashville), Texas (Brownsville, Katy, Little Elm, Prosper, Richmond, Spring, Sugar Land). Additional locations are coming soon to Carolina Forest, SC, Brooklyn NY and Charlotte NC.
Lapels Dry Cleaning has received a number of accolades in the franchise world. That includes being ranked again on the 2020 Entrepreneur Franchise 500 list for the country's top Franchise Systems. Entrepreneur's "Franchise 500" is the best and most comprehensive rating of franchises in the world and is based on objective, quantifiable measures of a franchise operation. Lapels Dry Cleaning has also been named to Franchise Times Top 200+.
Lapels has also achieved acclaim in the dry cleaning industry. Lapels Dry Cleaning CEO Kevin Dubois is the co-author of Entrepreneurial Insanity in the Dry Cleaning Business, sold on Amazon.com.
Lapels Dry Cleaning corporate offices are located at 962 Washington Street, Hanover, MA 02339.
To learn more about franchise opportunities with Lapels Dry Cleaning, call toll free (866) 695-2735 or email email@example.com. Additional information and up-to-date company news can also be found on the company's Web site, www.lapelsdrycleaning.com.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
- Over 400 CEOs Have Benefited from CEO Coaching International's Free Coaching Call Offer
- Certified Nutraceuticals , Inc is proud to partner with Princeton Consumer Research for a Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study
- All Premium CBD Enters the Pain Relief Arena with CBDMEDIC Partnership
- Nutraceuticals & Agriceuticals Technology Company, Inc. Files For Patent Protection For Latest Invention Persimonal™ Persimmon Leaf Exctract- Powder
- Lakewood art student transforms shed into photography darkroom
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- edjuster Celebrates Twenty Years of Excellence in Contents Claims Management for Insurers, Adjusters and Policyholders
- Gold City Music announces a NEW CD RELEASE By Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER..."For the Love of You"
- Braeden Lichti: The Complicated World of Biotech Investments in the Era of COVID-19
- Colorado Springs: Significant park and trail improvement projects begin Tuesday
- Capgemini UK Plc Breaches GDPR Regulations
- Practicing mindfulness without addressing self-destructive habits is like placing a band-aid on a festering wound
- Colorado Springs: City to Observe Memorial Day Monday (May 25)
- Colorado Springs: Pikes Peak – America's Mountain begins summer hours, announces modified shuttle operations to the summit due to COVID-19
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line