- CoreSite Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- Avo Limo LLC and Spring in Colorado
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs: What is Community Development?
"Margaret and Greg have both played integral roles in standing up our new hospital in Colorado Springs and have been trusted leaders during these tenuous times," said Jena Hausmann, President and Chief Executive Officer of Children's Colorado. "We have been so humbled by the work the two of them have done and are grateful that they are both transitioning into their new, respective roles."
Originally announced internally in June 2020, the two hospital executives have been transitioning to their new roles over the past several months, a best-practice to allow a seamless transition.
Sabin has served as President for the Southern Region since January 2019, when the system stood up its Southern Region executive team prior to opening its Colorado Springs hospital in May 2019. She brought to that team her experience as a four-time CEO with more than 40 years of healthcare experience and the deep roots she has as a healthcare executive in Colorado Springs. She has chosen to transition to this new role to focus more intently on areas she is exceptionally passionate about, including philanthropic giving and research aimed at improving resilience in children. She has also taken on the work of expanding the Pediatric Mental Health Institute in the Southern Region and establishing an outpatient pediatric behavioral health program in Southern Colorado.
More on Colorado Desk
- Pilgrim's Pride Closes $1.0 Billion Sustainability-Linked Senior Notes Offering
- Colorado Springs: COS150 Tree Challenge: How to select your tree
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs: Ready to get the vaccine?
- Sm Kitchen Appliances: Creating Meals and Memories with Premium Kitchen Supplies
- Mensa Foundation Celebrates 50 Years of Unleashing Intelligence
"Having spent 40 years in healthcare, I can truly say it has been the pinnacle of my career to have served as the very first President of our community's first pediatric hospital," Sabin said. "Now, I could not be more excited for this opportunity to focus on those things nearest and dearest to my heart, particularly creating access to preventative and wrap-around pediatric behavioral health services for the children in this community. Children are our future. There is no greater cause I would invest the remainder of my career in than ensuring they grow up healthy and safe."
Raymond has served as the top-ranked pediatric hospital system's Southern Region Chief Operating Officer (COO) since January 2019 and has been responsible for the oversight of the strategy and daily operations for the new 115-bed hospital. He previously served as Regional Vice President of Children's Colorado's Southern Region and has spent almost 20 of his 23 years in healthcare at Children's Colorado – nearly eight of which have been in Southern Colorado. As President, he will be responsible for the strategic planning, external relationships and overall operations for the Southern Region. The Southern Region COO position, which he previously held, will not be backfilled at this time.
"It's been an incredible opportunity to be in Southern Colorado over the past eight years and watch our footprint expand as we bring more services closer to home for children in this region," Raymond said. "As a father to four children being raised here, I am dedicated to ensuring all children have access to the healthcare they need and deserve to grow into healthy teens and adults."
More on Colorado Desk
- Gatos Silver Strengthens Executive Management Team
- Presenting Companies for the 2021 Mining Cleantech Challenge Announced
- Green Spoon Sales & Shelvspace Unveil New-To-Market Retail Software
- Gary S. Monroe, C.D. Accelerates Promising New Treatments For Cocaine And Methamphetamine Addicts
- Legendary Hall of Famer Andre Dawson welcomes golfers to charity tournament
About Children's Hospital Colorado
Children's Hospital Colorado is one of the nation's leading and most expansive pediatric healthcare systems with a mission to improve the health of children through patient care, education, research and advocacy. Founded in 1908 and recognized as a top ten children's hospital by U.S. News & World Report, Children's Colorado has established itself as a pioneer in the discovery of innovative and groundbreaking treatments that are shaping the future of pediatric healthcare worldwide. Children's Colorado offers a full spectrum of family-centered care at its urgent, emergency and specialty care locations throughout Colorado, including its location on the Anschutz Medical Campus, and across the region. In 2019, Children's Hospital Colorado, Colorado Springs, opened as the first pediatric-only hospital in southern Colorado. For more information, visit www.childrenscolorado.org, or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Children's Hospital Colorado complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-720-777-9800.
CHÚ Ý: Nếu bạn nói Tiếng Việt, có các dịch vụ hỗ trợ ngôn ngữ miễn phí dành cho bạn. Gọi số 1-720-777-9800.
SOURCE Children's Hospital Colorado
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Julia Hair Spring Sale Up To 46% Off With Buy Now Pay Later
- CB Insights Again Names AI.Reverie a Top 100 AI Startup
- New Large Format Custom Print, Branding and Sourcing Company Welcomes Sports Industry Veteran as Founding Partner
- Veritone to Hold Virtual Investor Day and Technology Expo on May 14, 2021
- Terminal Railroad Association of St. Louis Implements CrewPro Short Line
- Ismail Sirdah's Helpful Tips For Selling Event Ticket Online
- Colorado Springs: Summit House demolition now underway
- Sandline Global Broadens Commitment to Data & Analytics: Adam Poeppelmeier Joins as Director of Business Intelligence
- CCIA & CALSTART Announce Call for Applications for the 2021 Commercial Vehicle Cleantech Challenge
- The Savory Grape Launches New Online Shopping And Delivery Experience
- Liberty TripAdvisor Holdings, Inc. Announces Closing of Overallotment Option in Connection with Previously Announced Private Offering of Exchangeable Senior Debentures and the Completion of its Repurchase of 42% of Preferred Stock from Certares
- If Your Pavements Could Talk, What Would They Tell You?
- Covid-19 Quarantine Spawns 18 "Pregnancy After 40" Birth Announcements From Group Members in a Single Week
- Avo Limo LLC and Spring in Colorado
- Massage Therapy Center in Los Angeles is Putting a Spring Back In Your Step
- Multi-platinum singer Linda Varg and Audilus to join forces
- Social Security The Great Ponzi Scheme: "If This Book Doesn't Raise Your Blood Pressure, You'd Better Check For A Pulse!"
- Survey Finds 2020 High School Graduates Delayed College Plans, Concerned about Financial Security
- National Minority Health Association Launches PSA to Increase Vaccine Confidence in Minority Communities
- Join Spectra Art Space Tonight! *Bringing Art Auctions To The People*