- Colorado: Gov. Polis Announces Boards and Commissions Appointments
- Colorado Springs: Make your voice heard with CONO's Neighborhood University
- Civitas Resources, Inc. Repurchases $300 Million of its Common Stock
Dr. Elaine Y. Weng is an experienced Radiation Oncologist with 20 years of experience in the field. In 2010, Dr. Weng joined Mountain Radiation Oncology Consultants, where she still treats patients today. She is the Chairman of the Board of the Children's Museum of Denver and Secretary of Strategic Planning for the Breakthrough National Collaborative.
Dr. Weng first studied at Stanford University, where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree and Master of Science degree in Biology. Dr. Weng then attended the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, graduating with a Medical degree. To gain further experience, she completed an internship at Scripps Memorial Hospital and a residency in Radiation Oncology at the UCLA Medical Center. She is board-certified in Radiation Oncology and Radiology by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) and has been in Medical practice since 2000.
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: Podcast: Focusing on Victims
- John Atencio Instagram – New Look and Feel
- Point-In-Time Count underway in Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs: City Council seeks volunteers to serve on Boards, Commissions, and Committees
- Traveling Shamans Camp 2023 Open Registration
From 2000 to 2007, Dr. Weng was an Assistant Professor at the University of Colorado School of Medicine - Anschutz Cancer Center. She then began working at Mountain Radiation Oncology Consultants in 2010.
As a Radiation Oncologist, Dr. Weng uses controlled radiation to target and treat cancer. She uses ionizing radiation in many of her treatments. She enjoys working in a hands-on profession and helping her patients through their fight with cancer.
In the future, she plans to become more involved with Healthcare reform. She is a member of numerous boards, including the Breakthrough National Collaborative, the Secretary for the Breakthrough National Collaborative, and the Chairman of the Strategic Planning Committee, where she strives to educate her community. Dr. Weng was recognized in a profile feature from Health News Today.
In her spare time, Dr. Weng enjoys hobbies include biking, outdoor activities, museums, cooking, and spending time with her family and three children (ages 15, 17, and 19).
Contact: Katherine Green, 516-825-5634, [email protected]
SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Abusive Russian to face Pro Wrestling Legend!
- Jim Wilson, Top Notch Realtor in waterfront and beach properties in Redington, Redington Shores, and North Redington Beach, FLorida
- Dr. David Whittaker joins Alio as Chief Medical Officer
- Colorado: Polis Administration Continues to Support Workforce Development in the Outdoor Recreation Industry: OREC Announces New Grant
- John Atencio Introduces The Endearment Birthstone Collection
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference and Call For Speakers
- Colorado Springs Airport Sees Highest Enplanements in 22 Years!
- Cascade Asset Management Releases its 9th Annual IT Asset Disposition Benchmarking Report
- FluentStream Announces Strategic Partnership with SkyComm Connect
- Electives, Inc. doubles its live learning library to include more than 450 classes
- Meati Foods Opens "Mega Ranch" Production Facility to Accelerate Availability, Supported by Oversubscribed Series C Funding
- Paragon 28, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering
- Bottled Ambrosia Launches to Provide Access to the Best European Organic Baby Formulas for US and Canadian Families
- Denver Mayoral Candidate, Thomas Wolf, Launches GoFundMe for sidewalk advocate, Jill Locantore
- Mountaingate Capital Completes Investment in WTWH Media
- John Atencio To Introduce New Precious Silver & Gold Heart Designs In Time For Valentine's
- Promoting Statewide Access to Venture Funding: State Renews Partnership with Greater Colorado Venture Fund to Support Rural Businesses
- Colorado Springs: CSPD receives Grant to Improve Safety at Memorial Park
- Colorado Springs: Podcast: What is PPRTA?
- Yida Gao, Shima Capital Recognized for Prolific Deal Activity