- Alterra Mountain Company Names New President & COO of Mammoth Mountain & June Mountain in California
- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Fund Street Technologies Brand, One Park Financial is Certified 4 Years in a Row as a Great Place to Work®
The grant allows the Coalition to assist property owners, potential purchasers, and developers with environmental testing and planning for cleanup and reuse with the goal of turning brownfields from liabilities into assets. The Coalition will focus on properties throughout the areas of Shooks Run and Fountain Creek.
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: Fall 2021 Public Meeting Survey
- Simplifya Makes Major Q2 Moves with Closing of $6 Million Series B Round, Addition of Jeff Katz to Board of Directors and Imminent Launch of TENDRTM Payment Processing Solution
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
Community members can help the Coalition identify brownfields to benefit from this program
The Colorado Springs-Fountain Coalition Brownfield Initiative will work with community members who own or plan to buy or develop property in the area. Property owners, purchasers, and developers can reach out to the Coalition for assistance.
This assistance can be:
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments,
- Asbestos and lead paint testing, and
- Planning related to cleanup and exploring redevelopment options.
Funding is available through September 2022, and property owner participation is completely voluntary.
Properties that are vacant or underused with suspected contamination are potentially eligible to receive this assistance. Community members can let the Coalition know about these sites by nominating brownfields.
Visit the webpage to nominate a property
To learn more, nominate a brownfield, or join the mailing list for future events and announcements, visit coloradosprings.gov/brownfields.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- Guidehouse Insights Names Nokia, Sierra Wireless, Cisco, and HPE the Leading Industrial IoT Networking Solutions Vendors
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- Intermap Wins Contract Under OTA from National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency ("NGA")
- Fast-Growing Team Collaboration Market Leader Selects ServiceSource to Design and Implement Innovative Revenue Retention Program
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
- USA Triathlon Announces 2020 U.S. Olympic Triathlon Team
- Mod Livin' Modern Furniture announces a NEW OWNER!
- Colorado Rancher Unveils NEW John Budd CBD Line for Working Men
- Canadian Turnaround Software and Telecom CEO joins CEO Coaching International
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Syxsense Welcomes Dave R Taylor as Chief Marketing Officer - Invests to Expand on Growth
- Xtreme Vibe TV Heads To Amazon Prime Video
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. Appoints Audrey Robertson to Its Board of Directors
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer
- Downtown road closures planned due to Colorado Springs Western Street Breakfast Wednesday, June 16