- Alterra Mountain Company Names New President & COO of Mammoth Mountain & June Mountain in California
- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Colorado Springs: Shooks Run and Fountain Creek Revitalization (Brownfields)
E-bike usage has significantly increased in recent years, prompting communities nationwide to look at and update trail policies. The pilot program, a result of listening to the local community and research of e-bike allowances in other communities, was created to evaluate e-bike usage and how it impacts the trail system and overall user experience in Colorado Springs. One of the strongest arguments heard in favor of allowing e-bikes to use the same trails as bicycles is inclusion and connecting people who represent all ages and abilities to recreation and commuting opportunities.
More on Colorado Desk
- Wiland, Inc. Announcement
- Colorado Springs: Fall 2021 Public Meeting Survey
- Simplifya Makes Major Q2 Moves with Closing of $6 Million Series B Round, Addition of Jeff Katz to Board of Directors and Imminent Launch of TENDRTM Payment Processing Solution
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
Colorado Springs has allowed since February 2018 Class 1 e-bikes on urban trails only. Urban trails, like Cottonwood Creek, Foothills, Pikes Peak Greenway and the Sand Creek trails, are typically described as local commuting and recreational trails that traverse neighborhoods and connect to the city's core urban areas. E-bikes are also allowed on trails if the rider has obtained an other power-driven mobility device (OPDMD) permit through the Office of Accessibility. This permits the use of OPDMD's by individuals with mobility disabilities in areas open to pedestrian use, including trails. These uses will continue to be allowed.
For more information on e-bike usage in Colorado Springs, visit ColoradoSprings.gov/ebike.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Father's Day as a Target Audience
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- Guidehouse Insights Names Nokia, Sierra Wireless, Cisco, and HPE the Leading Industrial IoT Networking Solutions Vendors
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- Intermap Wins Contract Under OTA from National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency ("NGA")
- Fast-Growing Team Collaboration Market Leader Selects ServiceSource to Design and Implement Innovative Revenue Retention Program
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
- USA Triathlon Announces 2020 U.S. Olympic Triathlon Team
- Mod Livin' Modern Furniture announces a NEW OWNER!
- Colorado Rancher Unveils NEW John Budd CBD Line for Working Men
- Canadian Turnaround Software and Telecom CEO joins CEO Coaching International
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Syxsense Welcomes Dave R Taylor as Chief Marketing Officer - Invests to Expand on Growth
- Xtreme Vibe TV Heads To Amazon Prime Video
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. Appoints Audrey Robertson to Its Board of Directors
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer