"The health and safety of our passengers and employees is our number one priority and along with the airlines and concessionaries, we believe face coverings will help protect the traveling public, as well as the employees at the Colorado Springs Airport," said Greg Phillips, Director of Aviation for the Colorado Springs Airport.
More on Colorado Desk
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
In addition to asking everyone working, visiting or traveling through the airport to wear a mask or face covering, COS has a few recommendations on making travel easier and safer for travelers:
· Practice social distancing by keeping at least six feet between you and other people.
· Limit touch points by using a mobile boarding pass and carry on your luggage.
· If you're sick, stay home. Do not enter the Airport if you are sick or have a cough.
· Arrive early to avoid line congestion.
· Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer if you're unable to wash your hands.
The full Executive Order (D 2020 110), and verbiage, can be found here.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Nature and Mental Health- A Powerful Duo
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- Eighth & Fork Celebrates One-Year Anniversary
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Matillion Exchange Enables Faster Data Innovation With Community Contributed Pre-Built ETL Workflows
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Toll Brothers Announces Opening of its Model Home in the Retreat at Southshore Community
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers