CBDD has agreed to a working relationship with a Denver based company to supply up to two tons of hemp per month to CBDD's Rockflowr subsidiary. Marcel Gamma explains "We are very excited about our new relationship, giving us much-needed product to fill outstanding orders and expand our sales in Switzerland and other countries. We have worked out the details of the supply chain and product is arriving in Switzerland without any problems."
Sourcing product from the United States gives Rockflowr a steady supply of high-grade hemp flower. They have been expanding at a rapid pace and opening a supply chain from Denver is allowing them to broaden their sales base in Switzerland and throughout Europe.
CBD Welt 24, GmbH is also expanding their production/distribution of pollen and is currently looking to purchase a larger pollen extraction machine. Selling pollen has become a very profitable segment of their business. CBD Welt 24 is not only selling raw pollen, but also pressing the pollen into blocks, similar to Hashish, only without the THC. CBD Welt 24 is still on track to harvest every month and is seeking to expand its operations.
More on Colorado Desk
- Arrow Electronics Helps Disabled Driver Sam Schmidt Return to Competitive Racing
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- Maven Announces Expansion Plans With New USA Partner
- Green Bee Buzzes Into Whole Foods Market's Mid-Atlantic Region
- OpsVeda 9.0 focuses on agility and automation needs of enterprises in the post-Covid era
CBDD is focused on using equity to acquire profitable Swiss assets at attractive valuations to create value for all our shareholders
CBDD offers a superior CBD product that is full spectrum without depending on THC to activate the benefits of cannabidiol. Black Pearl CBD has 0% THC, but is not an Isolate where the THC is stripped from the product rendering it ineffective. We use a proprietary technique adding terpenes as the activation ingredient, resulting in a product that is the finest in the industry. Products are available at www.blackpearlcbd.com.
Information contained herein includes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or future financial performance, involving known and unknown risks and you should not place undue reliance on these statements. Any forward-looking statement reflects our current views with respect to future events. We assume no obligation publicly about update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason.
SOURCE CBD of Denver, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Panacea Tattoo Removal Offers a Second Chance with Laser Tattoo Removal Featuring the Astanza Duality in Grand Junction, CO
- Precision Wins US HHS HubZone Showcase #3 SPOTLIGHT
- Lumen Technologies Completes Redemption and Amends Qwest Credit Agreement
- Optimizing Customer Experience (CX) with Priming Effect
- Lion Equity Partners Completes Acquisition of T-Y Group and Harbor Linen From Bed Bath & Beyond
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed
- Settle Your Worker's Compensation Claim Before the End of The Year with Kaufman & Kaufman
- SeaStar Medical Announces Positive Results from Pilot Clinical Study of the Selective Cytopheretic Device (SCD) in Pediatric Patients with Acute Kidney Injury
- Peter Schiff's Bank Service to Criminals as Per the Tax Probe Triggers Sizzling Reactions at OffshoreCorpTalk.com
- Indigenous Artists Spotlighted in Parker Arts Gallery Show
- Alovéa Partners with National Health Share in CELL-A-BRATE Health Project
- Colorado Springs: Local COVID-19 numbers are on the rise
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- The All-New Advanced Textile Polyfiber Boot Sock
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- Colorado Springs: City launches new project webpage: EngageCOS
- Mark T.C. Bounds is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020