- Colorado Springs: City Council seeks volunteers to serve on Boards, Commissions, and Committees
- Mister Illusion aka Charlie Fass at Fountains at Roseville this Friday
- Colorado Author Mark Shaiken Releases New Legal Mystery Thriller - Fresh Start
"The business staffing model is decades overdue for a shake-up," says Dalton. "At The Hive, we operate at a lower mark-up than our competitors and focus on virtual contractors. This enables us to source highly qualified employees at amazingly affordable prices."
With all of its contractors being virtual, The Hive is able to offer companies the cream of the crop - vetted and tested employees - at attractive prices; hourly rates start at $18. The company's focus is on providing excellent virtual office staff, including: customer service representatives, receptionists, data entry clerks, account managers, graphic designers, website designers, and social media moderators.
Businesses can be secure in the knowledge that they are getting the services of the competent professional talent that they need. The Hive matches the right talent with the right position, establishing training materials and workflow so that staff can be up to speed from day one.
More on Colorado Desk
- Pinnacle Roofing Associates Announces Window Screen Repair Services in Colorado
- One Inc. wins 2021 Killer Content Award for 200X ROI account-based marketing campaign through B2B Marketing Agency UviaUs
- Regent Surgical Health Welcomes Melissa Szabad to its Leadership Team as General Counsel
- Mending Kids' Hometown Mission Home Run
- Exquisite #lakefront #homeforsale in @CambridgeMN with stunning upgrades!
Dalton has the perfect background for a business that requires a knowledge of different work environments and the ability to recruit high-quality talent. Throughout her teens, she was organizing various small businesses, such as running a babysitting service and a snack bar, and later working as an office temp. A career in customer service followed, working in a range of industries, from telecom to online retail, and including some silicon-valley start-ups; she learned as she went and quickly adapted to each new enterprise. Working in a staffing agency, Dalton quickly learned multiple aspects of the business, rising to be the top recruiter on the team. She proudly brings a customer-centric attitude to everything she does, using her skills to screen and hire the right people for the job, and making attrition a thing of the past.
Register for work, post a job, or search for talent here.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE The Hive Company
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: Innovative Gutter Bins capture pollution before it enters stormwater system
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs: Play COS
- Colorado Springs: REMINDER: Residents invited to weigh in on strategies for transportation improvements
- Mercury Healthcare Launches as the New Brand for Healthgrades Enterprise Software, Technology and Data Analytics Company, Formerly Known as Healthgrades
- Nanotechnology Solves the Problem of Thermal Insulation for Chemical Tanks and Chemical Plant Process Equipment
- Innovision Inc. Adds Virtual Keypad Support to Keypoint Interactive
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth
- Become a Certified Life or Health Coach by Training with The Mind Remapping Academy
- Marketing Launch Team OÜ introduces GrowNections – an invitation only and AI-powered one-stop business-networking focused social media app
- Step Up, Stand Out and Break Through with October's First-Ever Black Professionals Month
- Disruptive PropTech platform an offshoot of online fundraising frontrunner
- Growcentia Launches Into Consumer Garden Market, Announces Mammoth Garden Product Details
- GB & Partners Private Equity Group Acquires Majority Stake in Parking Revenue Recovery Services
- Lazy Turtle Living: Bring A Personal Touch To Your Outdoor Spaces
- Colorado Springs: August events to impact Pikes Peak highway and summit access
- M.D.C. Holdings Announces Offering Of $350 Million Of 3.966% Senior Notes Due 2061
- STW Technic and Elevāt Announce New Partnership for Complete MM-IoT Solution
- Mensa Foundation Honors Danielle Posthuma for Research Identifying Genes Correlated with Intelligence
- Southern Ute Indian Tribe Joins Western States and Tribal Nations Natural Gas Initiative