- Alterra Mountain Company Names New President & COO of Mammoth Mountain & June Mountain in California
- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Colorado Springs: Shooks Run and Fountain Creek Revitalization (Brownfields)
"Sanjay has been a great friend and colleague for many years. I am so happy and grateful that he is rejoining Hyde Engineering in a global role. I have the highest level of respect for Sanjay's expertise as well as his abilities to inspire other team members in their pursuit of excellence. Welcome back Sanjay!"- John Hyde, Founder and CEO
Having founded Hyde Engineering in 1993, John Hyde continues as CEO, Chairman, and industry leader, driving Hyde's U.S. and international business in Europe, India, Singapore, and Canada.
"We are thrilled to welcome Mr. Shah back to Hyde. His extensive technical and managerial experience is an outstanding resource for Hyde's global client base and our employees." - Kerren Bergman, President
More on Colorado Desk
- Wiland, Inc. Announcement
- Colorado Springs: Fall 2021 Public Meeting Survey
- Simplifya Makes Major Q2 Moves with Closing of $6 Million Series B Round, Addition of Jeff Katz to Board of Directors and Imminent Launch of TENDRTM Payment Processing Solution
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
Sanjay previously served as Hyde's VP of Engineering & Technology, Asia Pacific. He was responsible for developing and implementing strategies to strengthen and grow Hyde's pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical engineering capabilities in the Asia-Pacific market.
With over 25 years of industry experience in leading multinational pharmaceutical companies in both the US and India, Sanjay previously worked with Pfizer as a VP & Global Engineering Leader and headed the Process Engineering Department as VP at Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Prior to that he was Director & Head of Biologics Operations at Syngene Intl. and Director of Plant & Process Engineering at Dr. Reddy's Labs Biologics Division.
Prior to returning to India in 2010, Sanjay spent 16 years in the US; last at ImClone Systems (subsidiary of Eli Lilly & Co.) in Branchburg, New Jersey as Associate Director, Process Engineering where he supported large scale clinical and commercial biopharmaceutical manufacturing. He also worked at Amgen and Aker Solutions supporting the design & engineering of a large-scale commercial Biopharma facility in Rhode Island.
More on Colorado Desk
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- Veritone Awarded US Patent for Dynamic AI Model Orchestration
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
Sanjay holds an MS in Chemical Engineering from the University of Akron, Ohio and a BE in Chemical Engineering from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, India. Shah is US citizen and a permanent resident of India. Visit http://www.hyde-ec.com for a full bio.
Hyde Engineering + Consulting is a worldwide partner for solution-based pharmaceutical engineering design and consulting services. Hyde's global network consists of 11 locations in 5 countries, engaging in projects around the globe while employing more than 200 people worldwide, providing process system design, commissioning and validation, FDA compliance, and state-of-the-art cleaning technologies to pharmaceutical, bioprocess and regulated process industries.
Karrie Hogan │ Director, Global Recruitment │ [email protected]
SOURCE Hyde Engineering + Consulting, Inc. │ (303) 577-1301 │ www.hyde-ec.com
SOURCE Hyde Engineering + Consulting, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Certified Forensic Death Investigators (CFDI) Program for Criminal Defense Investigators
- Syxsense Welcomes Dave R Taylor as Chief Marketing Officer - Invests to Expand on Growth
- Xtreme Vibe TV Heads To Amazon Prime Video
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. Appoints Audrey Robertson to Its Board of Directors
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer
- Downtown road closures planned due to Colorado Springs Western Street Breakfast Wednesday, June 16
- Atlant Health - Chiropractic & Functional Medicine announces opening of new location in Midtown New York City
- Robinson moves into the top 10 on "The Fabricator" FAB 40 list
- As the World Returns to Normal, Liquid Core® Gum Company Marks the Comeback of Air Travel with "Live Life & FLY" Campaign
- Prism Continues to Innovate to Help Live Music Industry Pros Bounce Back from a Devastating Year
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Joseph P. Brock, Hired
- Children Rising Launches Free Online Tutoring to Boost COVID Recovery for Elementary School Children
- deepwatch Launches New Mobile Application for Easy Access to Managed Detection and Response Services
- RealTrends Ranks Jennifer Young Homes #58 in the Nation
- Abstract Published in Neuro-Oncology Demonstrates Curtana Pharmaceuticals' CT-179 Prolonged Event-free Survival in an Animal Model of Medulloblastoma
- EclecticIQ Joins Health-ISAC Navigator™ Program
- Solid Power, Industry-leading All-solid-state Battery Producer, To List On NASDAQ Through Merger With Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation III
- Guidehouse Insights Anticipates Global Investment in Warehouse Management Systems Infrastructure for the E-Commerce Sector Will Exceed $10 Billion in 2030
- Ping Identity Announces Offering of Common Stock by Selling Stockholders
- Docusign stock sees large unusual options activity