"Sanjay has been a great friend and colleague for many years. I am so happy and grateful that he is rejoining Hyde Engineering in a global role. I have the highest level of respect for Sanjay's expertise as well as his abilities to inspire other team members in their pursuit of excellence. Welcome back Sanjay!"- John Hyde, Founder and CEO
Having founded Hyde Engineering in 1993, John Hyde continues as CEO, Chairman, and industry leader, driving Hyde's U.S. and international business in Europe, India, Singapore, and Canada.
"We are thrilled to welcome Mr. Shah back to Hyde. His extensive technical and managerial experience is an outstanding resource for Hyde's global client base and our employees." - Kerren Bergman, President
More on Colorado Desk
- Colorado Springs: City launches new project webpage: EngageCOS
- Mark T.C. Bounds is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- The Chocolove Story - 25 Years of Helping People
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Criterion HCM on Top Workplaces Title
Sanjay previously served as Hyde's VP of Engineering & Technology, Asia Pacific. He was responsible for developing and implementing strategies to strengthen and grow Hyde's pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical engineering capabilities in the Asia-Pacific market.
With over 25 years of industry experience in leading multinational pharmaceutical companies in both the US and India, Sanjay previously worked with Pfizer as a VP & Global Engineering Leader and headed the Process Engineering Department as VP at Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Prior to that he was Director & Head of Biologics Operations at Syngene Intl. and Director of Plant & Process Engineering at Dr. Reddy's Labs Biologics Division.
Prior to returning to India in 2010, Sanjay spent 16 years in the US; last at ImClone Systems (subsidiary of Eli Lilly & Co.) in Branchburg, New Jersey as Associate Director, Process Engineering where he supported large scale clinical and commercial biopharmaceutical manufacturing. He also worked at Amgen and Aker Solutions supporting the design & engineering of a large-scale commercial Biopharma facility in Rhode Island.
More on Colorado Desk
- AlphaGraphics named to Franchise Times Top 200+ Ranking
- TomCat Films ignites the fireplace video category with 'My Fireplace Girl' series of DVDs and Streaming Videos
- Metropolitan Opera Singer Releases Pop Music Videos From Quarantine
- Colorado Springs: Six individuals recognized with Mayor's Young Leader Awards
- "W1SH RIBBON" Emblazons TOKYO SKYTREE'S Tembo Deck! TOKYO SKYTREE is Opening the Door to the Future So That W1SHES Can Come True!
Sanjay holds an MS in Chemical Engineering from the University of Akron, Ohio and a BE in Chemical Engineering from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, India. Shah is US citizen and a permanent resident of India. Visit http://www.hyde-ec.com for a full bio.
Hyde Engineering + Consulting is a worldwide partner for solution-based pharmaceutical engineering design and consulting services. Hyde's global network consists of 11 locations in 5 countries, engaging in projects around the globe while employing more than 200 people worldwide, providing process system design, commissioning and validation, FDA compliance, and state-of-the-art cleaning technologies to pharmaceutical, bioprocess and regulated process industries.
Karrie Hogan │ Director, Global Recruitment │ [email protected]
SOURCE Hyde Engineering + Consulting, Inc. │ (303) 577-1301 │ www.hyde-ec.com
SOURCE Hyde Engineering + Consulting, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Indie soul-pop artist Pamela Machala to release new album Something Simple
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- BitRouter Announces Dihedral Software Release for its ATSC3pro Receiver at NAB Show New York
- Lightwave Logic Announces Optimization of Advanced Ultra-High-Speed Polymer with Unparalleled Photostability
- Guidehouse Insights Report Shows Mergers and Acquisitions Are a Driving Force Behind the Emerging Lighting Ecosystem
- Braeden Lichti - What's Next for the Healthcare Sector?
- National CineMedia, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Nearly Half of Cannabis Consumers Are Over 40, Akerna Report Reveals
- Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon Dr. Patti Flint now offering sought-after lip lift procedure
- Entrepreneur, Investor Signs $100,000 Contract With Hotel To Host First Female Founders Pitch Summit Despite Pandemic
- New Partnership Aims to Create COVID-Safe Zones for Return to Work, Travel, Conferences and Live Events
- Advanced Energy to Announce Third Quarter 2020 Results on November 5
- Studica Celebrates 35 Years in Business
- Geoff Bryce Named President of SOICA
- OZO™ Brand And Jesse Tyler Ferguson Join Forces To Promote The Line Of OZO Plant-Based Protein Products That Uniquely Provide Unbelievable Taste, Clean Ingredients And Strong Nutrition
- Colorado Springs Fire Department Chief Ted Collas to Retire
- Pathfinder Partners Acquires Multifamily Property In Affluent Denver Neighborhood
- The Ultimate Election Night Survival Kit
- Actress Marcia Cross Launches Non-Profit Organization After Successful Battle with Cancer