- CoreSite Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- Avo Limo LLC and Spring in Colorado
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs: What is Community Development?
Registration is now open for the public to participate in the Pikes Peak Great American Cleanup event Saturday, April 24.Volunteers may select from 20 sites throughout the region to clean parks, trails and waterways.
"The water that flows through the Pikes Peak region is a critical component of the health of our community. Regular cleanup efforts along our trails and waterways and in our parks help to ensure the health of our community, the natural areas surrounding it, and communities downstream," said Jerry Cordova, Water Resources Engineering Specialist. "The Great American cleanup provides an opportunity for the public to have a direct impact on maintaining healthy waterways."
WHAT: Great American Cleanup Day - Although COVID-19 public health restrictions do not require people to wear a face mask outdoors, please respect others and wear a mask when not able to consistently maintain a six-foot distance with others. Nitrile work gloves, and trash bags will be provided, but participants should plan ahead by wearing durable shoes or boots and work gloves. Participants under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult.
More on Colorado Desk
- Pilgrim's Pride Closes $1.0 Billion Sustainability-Linked Senior Notes Offering
- Colorado Springs: COS150 Tree Challenge: How to select your tree
- Colorado Springs: Behind the Springs: Ready to get the vaccine?
- Sm Kitchen Appliances: Creating Meals and Memories with Premium Kitchen Supplies
- Mensa Foundation Celebrates 50 Years of Unleashing Intelligence
WHEN: Saturday, April 24, Cleanups start at 9 a.m.
WHERE: Volunteers may select from 20 sites throughout the region to clean parks, trails and waterways. Register at gacppp.com.
These events are part of the 5th annual Great American Cleanup Pikes Peak Partners, a community effort among the City of Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Keep Colorado Springs Beautiful, Colorado Springs Utilities, City of Fountain, City of Manitou Springs, and the Town of Monument.
In 2019, 1,139 volunteers removed 24,280 pounds of trash from 30 locations throughout the Pikes Peak region in the Great American Cleanup events.
For more information contact Jennifer Cummings at (719) 520-7806 or email@example.com.
Latest on Colorado Desk
- Colorado State Land Board Selects Hospitality at Work® to Manage Commercial Property Portfolio
- FuseFX Acquires Australia-based Rising Sun Pictures
- PostNet helps businesses grow through high-quality printed materials
- Guidehouse Insights Report Shows Annual Revenue for the Electric Heavy Commercial Vehicle Market Is Expected to Surpass $370 Billion by 2030
- Nisk Real Estate Launches South Florida Brokerage
- Ovintiv to Host its First Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call and Webcast on April 29, 2021
- Colorado Springs Police Department recognized for prestigious interactive media award
- Ping Identity Announces Date for First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- Charles Arnell joins Fast Mobile Home Loans
- Colorado Springs: City Council Chambers Renovation Begins on April 14th
- Insight LiDAR Develops Industry's First "Gesture Detection" Sensing Technology for Autonomous Vehicle LiDAR Systems
- Colorado Springs: Motorless Morning" in Garden of the Gods Park
- BEAR Technologies Receives SOC 2 Type II Attestation
- Screening Eagle Welcomes Darren Burford as New Chief Sales Officer
- Fund Street Technologies' Brand, One Park Financial Earns "Best Places To Work" Award by South Florida Business Journal
- Julia Hair Spring Sale Up To 46% Off With Buy Now Pay Later
- CB Insights Again Names AI.Reverie a Top 100 AI Startup
- New Large Format Custom Print, Branding and Sourcing Company Welcomes Sports Industry Veteran as Founding Partner
- Veritone to Hold Virtual Investor Day and Technology Expo on May 14, 2021
- Terminal Railroad Association of St. Louis Implements CrewPro Short Line