- Farmland Partners Buys Illinois Farm for $2.4 Million
- Colorado Springs: Saturday's community forum for Coleman Community Park postponed
- 1040 Abroad: Live tax-free if you earn less than $112,000
Riding the bus just got easier in Colorado Springs. Mountain Metro Transit (MMT) launched RideMMT, a new mobile ticket app.
The cash-free, contactless, and COVID-19 safe, mobile ticketing app created by Masabi allows riders to purchase fares and display tickets on their smartphone device anytime, anywhere and is available to download from Google Play and Apple's App Store.
MMT Validation Master v2 1
More on Colorado Desk
- Royal Gold Announces Third Quarter Dividend
- Stratum Nutrition® Announces Market Ready Dairy Free BLIS K12® and BLIS M18®
- MC Residential LLC Names Greg Flatt Regional Vice President
- ENERGY33 is awarded an Engineering & Construction Management Contract in Honduras
- Join us Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday Brunch in Astoria, Queens
Video of MMT Validation Master v2 1
Riders have the option of purchasing single ride, day pass, 31-day pass and 20-ride tickets using a debit or credit card, or via digital payment services such as Apple Pay. Once purchased, riders simply activate their tickets on their phones and present them to the driver for validation when boarding.
Bus riders can still buy tickets at Transit Admin Office, Ticket Vending Machines, and participating vendors or pay a cash fare on the bus just like they have in the past.
Download from Apple App Store | Download from Google Play
Latest on Colorado Desk
- 54% OFF! Graduation Season Wigs Surprise Sale!!
- Insurance Website Leader, Forge3, Ltd., Releases All-New Platform Interface, ActiveAgency Dashboard
- Stratum Nutrition® Extends Its Patent Portfolio to Europe and Canada
- St. George's School receives gift of $15 million — largest single donation in its history
- Lightwave Logic to Present at 12th Annual LD Micro Invitational
- Western Union to Present at the Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference on June 2nd
- Rusada appoints Larry Strykowski as Director of Business Development
- Colorado Springs: CAPER Performance Report Public Comment Period
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
- UDR Appoints Joe Fisher to President and CFO
- Volatus Group Beyond Visual Line of Site waiver approved for Censys Sentaero UAS Operations and Training at the Pendleton UAS Range
- Stock up on 420 Treats at the Best Dispensary in Boulder & You'll Save Big—Check out Magnolia Road's May Deals Here!
- Donor Alliance Elevates Dr. Paul Lange to Chief Medical Officer
- Average American Spends $78 On Jewelry Annually, Finds New CWC Jewelry Market Study
- Morphy's Secures Right to Auction Peerless Bobby Knudsen Jr Collection of Petroliana & Soda Pop Signs
- DirectDefense Appoints Jared Ballou as Vice President of Business Development
- Colorado: Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Do You Have Any Experience With Play-To-Earn Games/NFTs?
- Colorado: Governor Polis Signs Bills Into Law
- Colorado Springs: Celebrate Get Outdoors Day Saturday, June 4 at Memorial Park